China Donates Garbage Collection Truck to Boost Public Health in Uganda
Zheng said he was approached by the Minister of Information and National Guidance Hon Frank Tumwebaze to support efforts to improve public health in the area.
The truck, registration number UBD 508X, is to enable the people of Kataryeba maintain a clean township.
“We approved the request of the minister by donating this truck,” said the Chinese envoy.
Zheng said China and Uganda maintain strong relations.
“The bond has enabled the Chinese government to support Uganda in building roads; industrialization and fighting poverty.”
Tumwebaze said he answered the people’s challenge of garbage collection.
“When I was the Minister for Kampala; we had only three garbage collection vehicles. If the capital city had only three trucks, you the people of Nkoma-Kataryeba should be happier to have shared the national cake,” said Tumwebaze.
The Chinese also donated five pieces of oil filters, fuel filters, water separators, air cleaners and spare tyres.
“I wrote to many friends whom I may not disclose but it is only the Ambassador of China who responded to this call,” said Tumwebaze.
Kamwenge Woman MP Dorothy Azairwe Nshaija hailed the strong ties between Uganda and China.
Investing in public health addresses the rise and persistence of chronic diseases and the re-emergence of infectious diseases
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50% 2023-04-24
- SINOTRUK Held the "SITRAK Brand" Launch Ceremony in Uzbekistan 2023-04-03
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb 2023-03-22
- SINOTRUK Debut at BIG5 Saudi 2023 2023-03-07
- SINOTRUK Achieved "14 Firsts" in the Past 2022 2023-03-07
- Sales of the Top Three Heavy Truck Brands in Russia Are All from China 2023-03-01
- SINOTRUK Was Awarded "Customized Overseas Transport Equipment Supplier" 2023-02-22
- SINOTRUK Participates in the Selection of "National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-31
- SINOTRUK Nigeria JV Participates in Abuja International Motor Fair 2022-12-06
- SINOTRUK Products Saw Growing Popularity in Vietnam 2022-11-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.