China Donates Garbage Collection Truck to Boost Public Health in Uganda
Zheng said he was approached by the Minister of Information and National Guidance Hon Frank Tumwebaze to support efforts to improve public health in the area.
The truck, registration number UBD 508X, is to enable the people of Kataryeba maintain a clean township.
“We approved the request of the minister by donating this truck,” said the Chinese envoy.
Zheng said China and Uganda maintain strong relations.
“The bond has enabled the Chinese government to support Uganda in building roads; industrialization and fighting poverty.”
Tumwebaze said he answered the people’s challenge of garbage collection.
“When I was the Minister for Kampala; we had only three garbage collection vehicles. If the capital city had only three trucks, you the people of Nkoma-Kataryeba should be happier to have shared the national cake,” said Tumwebaze.
The Chinese also donated five pieces of oil filters, fuel filters, water separators, air cleaners and spare tyres.
“I wrote to many friends whom I may not disclose but it is only the Ambassador of China who responded to this call,” said Tumwebaze.
Kamwenge Woman MP Dorothy Azairwe Nshaija hailed the strong ties between Uganda and China.
Investing in public health addresses the rise and persistence of chronic diseases and the re-emergence of infectious diseases
- SINOTRUK Launches Its New Generation of C9H Truck 2022-03-18
- Mass SINOTRUK Electric Trucks Put into Operation in Port and Logistics Sectors 2022-03-17
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022 2022-02-28
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January 2022-02-21
- SINOTRUCK’s Hydrogen Heavy-Duty Trucks Help Build-up of Green Ports 2022-01-13
- SINOTRUK Heavy-duty Truck Sales Jumped up to the Second Place in 2021 2022-01-04
- Malaysia: Roda Dimensi Is On Track with SINOTRUK SITRAK 2021-11-05
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September 2021-10-22
- CNHTC to Release its First Pickup in Q4 2021-05-20
- CNHTC Rolls Out Fifth Generation S-AMT 16-speed Transmission 2021-03-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021