LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation
On December 27, Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base officially started operation, a new landmark in the history of Dongfeng Liuzhou Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as LiuZhou Motor) He Huanquan, Vice Mayor of Liuzhou, Xuan Ying, General Manager of LiuZhou Motor, Ma Xuyao, General Manager of Shaanxi Fast, together with a number of other distinguished guests witnessed the historical moment.
Set up in 1954, Dongfeng LiuZhou Motor is the largest commercial vehicle production base in Southern China. In 2017, the company rolled out several blockbuster products, including Chenglong H7 and T7, Chenglong H5 and T5, New Chenglong M3 and L3. In 2018, another Chenglong T5, a long-headed truck, is scheduled to hit the market.
After three years construction, Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base covers an area of 3,191.5 mu. With an investment of about two billion RMB, its first phase boasts a building area of 330,000 square meters. According to LiuZhou Motor, the production base is able to roll out 100,000 units medium-sized and heavy-duty trucks each year. It is also set to become a new generation of commercial vehicle production base with high energy efficiency and high environmental friendliness capable of developing high quality and cost-effective commercial vehicles.
As of November this year, Dongfeng LiuZhou Motor sold 50,701 units commercial vehicles, up by 41% year on year. Its total sales volume is expected to reach 286,000 units and its sales income 26.1 billion RMB in 2017. In the meantime, the total sales volume of its commercial vehicles is expected to exceed 55,000 units, reaching a new record high. Next year, with its strengthened marketing efforts and optimized product line, the company aims to sell 65,000 units commercial vehicles. By 2020, its annual total sales volume of commercial vehicles will hit 79,000 units. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020 2020-12-18
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 500 Units Chenglong Trucks from YTO Express 2020-04-23
- Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi 2020-04-23
- 45 Units Chenglong Truck Chassis Delivered to Zoomlion 2020-03-06
- Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck 2020-02-18
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Sold 27,803 Units Commercial Vehicles in H1 2019 2019-07-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY