Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s Export to Vietnam Exceeds 5000 Units
VIETNAM, December, 13, 2021 /chinatrucks.com/ -- November 7 is a great day for Pan Xiaojie and his team, because on that same day another record was set at the sales in Vietnam.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s export of commercial vehicles to Vietnam exceeded 5000 units mark, ranking first in the market share. Vietnam thus became the first overseas market with an annual export of over 5000 units. In addition to Vietnam, Dongfeng Liuzhou motor also ranked first in both sales and market share of medium and heavy-duty truck segments in some key ASEAN markets like Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos.
“In other words, 4 out of every 10 trucks in Vietnam come from Liuzhou. It proves that our preliminary market study, product development strategy and overseas marketing are correct and effective. ” said Pan Xiaojie, deputy director of the operation center of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor in Hanoi, Vietnam. Pan Xiaojie is a post-90s person in charge of a team composed by only 5 people, yet they have managed to force their way through some brambles, and found themselves successful in the Vietnamese market.
Liuzhou, a main city of Guangxi bordering with Vietnam, has always been a battleground for automakers to develop the overseas market. Since 2003 Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor has had a presence in Vietnam. After 18 years of deep cultivation, it has further increased the local awareness to its brand.
"Vietnam is the first market from which Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor started to build its export network and also a key market to deploy the ASEAN market. " When it comes to the development in ASEAN market, Cheng Yuan, the general manager of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s Export and Export Company said confidently. According to Cheng Yuan, its commercial vehicles are also exported to Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Malaysia in addition to Vietnam.
"The breakthrough in Vietnam market this year has become a powerful engine for its growth in overseas market and will boost the company's overall export sales." Cheng Yuan said.
In Pan Xiaojie's view, this achievement is what they have expected. In the first three quarters, Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor has achieved the overall goal of exporting more than 10,000 units vehicles to ASEAN market.
"This offers very good momentum!" said Liang Huanqiang, head of the automotive industry unit of the Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology. The results Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor achieved in the Southeast Asian market indicate that it has had a strong presence in ASEAN market with potential to expand furher to the neighboring market.
"Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s export of commercial vehicles to ASEAN market accounts for approx. 55% of its total exports. Vietnam, as a sample market for Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor to expand further in ASEAN market, will have great significance.” Said Pan Xiaojie.
- Overseas Sales Volume of Liuzhou Motor Exceeded 10,000 Units to Date 2021-10-21
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020 2020-12-18
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 500 Units Chenglong Trucks from YTO Express 2020-04-23
- Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi 2020-04-23
- 45 Units Chenglong Truck Chassis Delivered to Zoomlion 2020-03-06
- Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck 2020-02-18
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong LNG Truck Makes its Debut in Hainan 2019-08-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021