FAST First Overseas Plant Opened in Thailand
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, FAST Auto Drive (Thailand) Group Company held an opening ceremony in Rayong Thailand. FAST president Li dakai, FAST general manager Yan jianbo and Thailand government leaders attended the ceremony.
As the first FAST overseas plant, FAST Thailand located in the east coast industrial park in Changwat which covered area of 40 acres. FAST invested 40 million dollars to build the plant and now the plant have an output of 30,000 units of transmissions in a year.
After Thailand officially confirmed, FAST Thailand is Thailand's first commercial vehicle gearbox production enterprise. Its production line adopts the world first-class advanced equipment. The plant production business include core parts processing of transmission, transmission assembly and testing, and product types are from 6 gear to 24 gear mechanical type transmissions which can be widely matched to the input torque of 400-3000 nm, load 3-60 tons of heavy truck, light truck, bus, Engineering car, mine car, low-speed truck and other vehicles.
From the foundation of plant to the production line construction, FAST just spent one year to product the first transmission successfully. For such "FAST" speed, Thailand's official representative Gan Bana gave the high praise to FAST.
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- Light Trucks with FAST 4E50 Electric Drivelines to Arrive in Columbia 2021-06-09
- FAST Transmission Helps Support Overseas Economic Recovery 2020-05-28
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
- FAST Attends Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-10-18
- FAST Electric Driving Systems Arrive in Columbia for Operation 2019-09-25
- FAST Export Production Base Officially Starts Operation in Xi’an 2019-09-20
- FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction 2019-07-05
- FAST Put Lastest Products on Display at 2019 Bus & Truck Expo 2019-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY