Dongfeng and Cummins Co-produced “Genesis” Truck
www.chinatrucks.com: Dongfeng and Cummins has cooperated for 30 years, and in the new start, there will be new changes.
On October 20, the cooperation project between “Genesis” truck and new generation ISZ engine was started on the 30 anniversary celebration of Dongfeng and Cummins win-win cooperation.
It is known that “Genesis” truck is a smart high efficiency truck product with high technique and advanced technology designed by Dongfeng. It is aimed at setting a new model in commercial vehicles industry and carrying on the technology breakthrough on high efficiency, low carbon and environment protection.
The base truck model of “Genesis” is Dongfeng Tianlong flagship, but the power performance is totally different from the original one. The truck will be equipped with the newest Cummins ISZ diesel engine, that the new engine can upgrade 6-10% thermal efficiency based on meeting the national six emission standard. The lightweight of the truck is obviously increased that in the specified road and working conditions, Travel cycle freight efficiency will be increased by 45%. The fuel consumption is reduced by 30% compared to the base trucks.
Dongfeng expressed that “Genesis” trucks also has strong competitiveness in electric accessories, intelligent cruise control, tire pressure holding system, the rear spoiler and other aspects.
Dongfeng also revealed that the “Genesis” truck is still in a series of testing and research and development, and the final delivery time may be in 2020, followed by the timetable of national VI emission standard implement.
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales 2020-11-01
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April