Dongfeng and Cummins Co-produced “Genesis” Truck
www.chinatrucks.com: Dongfeng and Cummins has cooperated for 30 years, and in the new start, there will be new changes.
On October 20, the cooperation project between “Genesis” truck and new generation ISZ engine was started on the 30 anniversary celebration of Dongfeng and Cummins win-win cooperation.
It is known that “Genesis” truck is a smart high efficiency truck product with high technique and advanced technology designed by Dongfeng. It is aimed at setting a new model in commercial vehicles industry and carrying on the technology breakthrough on high efficiency, low carbon and environment protection.
The base truck model of “Genesis” is Dongfeng Tianlong flagship, but the power performance is totally different from the original one. The truck will be equipped with the newest Cummins ISZ diesel engine, that the new engine can upgrade 6-10% thermal efficiency based on meeting the national six emission standard. The lightweight of the truck is obviously increased that in the specified road and working conditions, Travel cycle freight efficiency will be increased by 45%. The fuel consumption is reduced by 30% compared to the base trucks.
Dongfeng expressed that “Genesis” trucks also has strong competitiveness in electric accessories, intelligent cruise control, tire pressure holding system, the rear spoiler and other aspects.
Dongfeng also revealed that the “Genesis” truck is still in a series of testing and research and development, and the final delivery time may be in 2020, followed by the timetable of national VI emission standard implement.
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Kicks Off Groundbreaking for Heavy-duty Engine Production Line 2021-11-17
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021