Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing
Recently, Dongfeng Cummins diesel engine flexible production line won the honorary title of Green Factory from China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT). With 1,000-plus OEM partners and over 1.5 million customers, Dongfeng Cummins boasts an accumulated sales volume of three million engines and has made a new record of smooth operation for 2 million km. How dose the engine maker make such an impressive achievement?
The answer lies in its state-of-art intelligent production base. With a total investment of 200 million RMB, Dongfeng Cummins has built its new production base which is able to manufacture 120,000 units diesel engines annually with National VI Emission Standards. With an automation rate of 23%, the production base is able to produce over 100 different engine models in six series and with a displacement of 4L - 9L.
Quality WorX, a quality control monitoring system, fully records the torque data during the production and can provide entire-production-process tracing services. In addition, its intelligent production base has more robots at work, which further helps the engine maker cut its VOC emissions and improve its overall environmental friendliness.
- Dongfeng Cummins Kicks Off Groundbreaking for Heavy-duty Engine Production Line 2021-11-17
- Cummins Joins BETTER CLIMATE CHALLENGE to Help Reach Key GHG Goal 2021-11-16
- Cummins Introduces 15 L Natural Gas Engine for Heavy-Duty Trucks 2021-10-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Cummins Selects Spain for Its Gigawatt Electrolyzer Plant with Iberdrola 2021-05-26
- Cummins Hydrogen Energy Engineering Center Starts Operation in Wuhan,China 2021-05-21
- Cummins Introduces New Heavy-duty Powertrain for Natural Gas Customers 2021-03-10
- Eaton Cummins Officially Starts Localized Production in China 2021-02-23
- Foton and Cummins Jointly Establish a New Joint Venture 2020-12-23
- Foton Cummins Rolls Off Its 100000th X Series Engine For the Year 2020 2020-12-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY