DFAC Launches New Products in Russia, Bring New Orders
DFAC, a leading Chinese light truck manufacturer, has hosted a new product release ceremony and brand tour with its local partner KTC in 10 major Russian cities and received an intent order for 1000 light trucks.
KTC has invited local authorities, automobile association experts, renowned media, banks and leasing companies, industry customer delegations and key partners to participate in the ceremony and introduced them DFAC light trucks, after-sales service and financial leasing business.
A number of drivers with more than 25 years of driving experience were invited to test drive at the brand tour activity. By the end of the event, they had accumulated 10,000 kilometers of test drives. All spoke highly of the design, maneuverability, comfort and safety of DFAC products.
The brand tour increased its brand awareness in Russia and with a deal for 300 trucks signed and an intent order for 1000 units received.
By the end of October this year, DFAC has exported about 4000 units of light trucks to Russia, ranking first in the sales volume of Chinese export light truck brands. All of these efforts will support DFAC's growing presence and influence in the region.
- Dongfeng Automobile Exports 30 Waste Collection Vehicles to Central America 2022-11-22
- DFAC Debuts New Energy Trucks at Chile EV Auto Show 2022-10-28
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- DFAC Achieves New Breakthroughs in Oversea Business 2023-03-13
- Dongfeng Launched New Tianlong KL and Tianjin KR Trucks in Vietnam 2022-11-09
- Dongfeng CAPTAIN-T Light Truck Achieves Zero Breakthrough in Sales in Russia 2022-10-13
- IAA Transportation 2022: Dongfeng to Showcase Four Vehicles 2022-09-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Engines Run Smoothly in High-altitude Environment 2022-07-20
- Dongfeng Light Truck's YTD Exports Surpassed the Full Year 2021 2022-07-15
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN 2022-05-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022