FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox
www.chinatrucks.com: On Sep.16, 2017, FAST held a grand ceremony in Xian High-tech zone to celebrate its 7millionth dual-shaft transmission rolling off the production line.
Yan Jianbo of Fast Group was invited to attend the ceremony and said it has taken 27 years and 4 four months to walk on the path from the first gearbox to its 7 millionth. He stressed that it wouldn’t be possible without all FAST men’s hard work. Now FAST is capable of producing 1 million gearboxes in just one year and five months. FAST has made great progress not only in quantity but also in quality.
The one rolled off today is an S-series automatic gearbox that combines innovation in automation, energy saving and conforms to international R&D and manufacturing standard. With this as a start point, FAST will grow up in a robust manner.
In the first eight months, FAST has seen ever best achievements in its sales history. FAST is faced with great opportunity and will speed up developing new products, promoting new market, keeping up with the trend of the market to build itself into an international high-end brand.
- FAST E-SHIFT's Overseas Orders Continue to Grow 2022-12-15
- CATL Collaborates with VinFast to Promote Global E-mobility 2022-11-01
- 4200 Units! Why FAST Hydraulic Retarder Is So Popular in Overseas Market 2022-08-25
- FAST Transmissions Were exported to Sumatra, Indonesia 2022-07-12
- Fast EMT 6E240 Transmission Batch Matching 2022-03-21
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- Light Trucks with FAST 4E50 Electric Drivelines to Arrive in Colombia 2021-06-09
- FAST Transmission Helps Support Overseas Economic Recovery 2020-05-28
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022