Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines
On June 19, Dongfeng Cummins held a grand ceremony in Xiangyang to mark the assembly of its 3,000,000th unit engine and the debut of its engine products with National VI Emission Standards. Journalists from various media and customers witnessed the historical moment.
In 2007, Dongfeng Cummins assembled its 1,000,000 unit engine; in 2013, its 2,000,000th unit engine went off the production line.
To date, 1,100 units Dongfeng Cummins engines with National VI Emission Standards have been assembled. Z14 engine, as the new generation products, represents a new historical height for the company in engine making. Equipped with a number of state-of-art technologies, the engine weighs only 1,000 kg and has a displacement of 14 liters. With a power range of 480-600 horsepower and a torque range of 2,400-2,750 N.m, the engine introduces the brand new U-shaped integrated post-treatment system and fully meets National VI (b) Euro VI (D) Emission Standards.
According to the engine maker, Z14 engine will complete its SOP in September this year and then can be available for OEM. By further improving vehicles’ reliability, power performance, safety standards, travel comforts, the new engine will significantly bring down the operating costs for bus and truck operators and fully meet their varied needs and requirements.
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Improve Its After-sales Service 2021-09-23
- DCEC Joins Hands with Dongkang Chemical to Expand Its Marketing Channels 2021-05-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Further Improves Engines’ Thermal Efficiency to 48% 2021-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins Expects Engine Sales for 2020 to Reach 210,000 Units 2020-12-11
- DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards 2020-07-21
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY