Dongfeng Cummins Expects Engine Sales for 2020 to Reach 210,000 Units
On December 3, 2020 Dongfeng Cummins Service Conference themed with “Intelligent Power, Better Future” was held in Xi’an, the provincial capital of Shaanxi province.
According to Dongfeng Cummins, the company’s annual engine sales volume in 2020 is expected to reach 210,000 units with a total sales revenue of 10 billion RMB. In addition, its diesel engines with National VI Emission Standards for medium- and heavy-duty trucks take a leading position in the market.
Despite the negative impacts of COVID-19, Dongfeng Cummins has been making an all-out effort to upgrade its production lines and make technological innovations. With zero infection case within the company, its monthly production volume of engines reached 26,989 units in April this year. Also in 2020, Dongfeng Cummins successfully rolled out Z15N natural gas engine with National VI Emission Standards and AMT. Thus, the engine maker is no longer just an engine maker. It has also become a power driveline supplier.
Currently, Dongfeng Cummins boasts a wide spectrum of diesel and natural gas engine products (4.0-15 L; 150-660 horsepower) which are fully in compliance with National V/VI Emission Standards or EU VI Emission Standards. By constantly strengthening its marketing efforts, building its after-sales service network, introducing digital technologies and intelligent technologies, it has been working closely with tis customers and creating a win-win situation for all parties.
According to Liu Jianguo, Director of Dongfeng Cummins After-sales Service, the company has overcome a host of difficulties and has been actively involved in promoting engines with National VI Emission Standards. So far, it has built its regional operation centers in Zhengzhou and Guangzhou and provides 24/7 after-sales services to its customers.
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Improve Its After-sales Service 2021-09-23
- DCEC Joins Hands with Dongkang Chemical to Expand Its Marketing Channels 2021-05-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Further Improves Engines’ Thermal Efficiency to 48% 2021-03-23
- DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards 2020-07-21
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY