DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards
Inte-brake system, successfully developed by Dongfeng Cummins Engine Corporation (DCEC), is located within engine cylinders. It achieves an auxiliary braking power of 360 kw. On extended downward slopes or other working environment where frequent braking is needed, the system is able to help drivers better control the driving speed and help vehicles achieve higher safety standards.
Through an easy control of the switches on the steering wheel, drivers can lower the rotation speed of the engine below 2,000 r.p.m. and allow vehicles drive at a constant speed on slopes.
Thanks to a lowered level of wear and tear to the braking block, Dongfeng Cummins engines with Inte-brake system are better positioned to help businesses cut their operation costs and improve their profitability.
Drivers should bear in mind that the Inte-brake system is not intended to replace the braking system. In addition, the Inte-brake system should be used cautiously in snowy or rainy weather. It can only be activated when the fuel temperature reaches 66℃ and above and the rotation speed exceeds 900 r.p.m but no more than 2,100 r.p.m. The engine achieves its maximum braking power when the rotation speed stands between 1,800 r.p.m. and 2,100 r.p.m.
- Dongfeng Cummins Engines Have Been Active in Qatari Market 2021-11-04
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Improve Its After-sales Service 2021-09-23
- DCEC Joins Hands with Dongkang Chemical to Expand Its Marketing Channels 2021-05-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Further Improves Engines’ Thermal Efficiency to 48% 2021-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins Expects Engine Sales for 2020 to Reach 210,000 Units 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY