DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards
Inte-brake system, successfully developed by Dongfeng Cummins Engine Corporation (DCEC), is located within engine cylinders. It achieves an auxiliary braking power of 360 kw. On extended downward slopes or other working environment where frequent braking is needed, the system is able to help drivers better control the driving speed and help vehicles achieve higher safety standards.
Through an easy control of the switches on the steering wheel, drivers can lower the rotation speed of the engine below 2,000 r.p.m. and allow vehicles drive at a constant speed on slopes.
Thanks to a lowered level of wear and tear to the braking block, Dongfeng Cummins engines with Inte-brake system are better positioned to help businesses cut their operation costs and improve their profitability.
Drivers should bear in mind that the Inte-brake system is not intended to replace the braking system. In addition, the Inte-brake system should be used cautiously in snowy or rainy weather. It can only be activated when the fuel temperature reaches 66℃ and above and the rotation speed exceeds 900 r.p.m but no more than 2,100 r.p.m. The engine achieves its maximum braking power when the rotation speed stands between 1,800 r.p.m. and 2,100 r.p.m.
- Dongfeng Cummins Engines Have Been Active in Qatari Market 2021-11-04
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Improve Its After-sales Service 2021-09-23
- DCEC Joins Hands with Dongkang Chemical to Expand Its Marketing Channels 2021-05-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Further Improves Engines’ Thermal Efficiency to 48% 2021-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins Expects Engine Sales for 2020 to Reach 210,000 Units 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021