DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards
Inte-brake system, successfully developed by Dongfeng Cummins Engine Corporation (DCEC), is located within engine cylinders. It achieves an auxiliary braking power of 360 kw. On extended downward slopes or other working environment where frequent braking is needed, the system is able to help drivers better control the driving speed and help vehicles achieve higher safety standards.
Through an easy control of the switches on the steering wheel, drivers can lower the rotation speed of the engine below 2,000 r.p.m. and allow vehicles drive at a constant speed on slopes.
Thanks to a lowered level of wear and tear to the braking block, Dongfeng Cummins engines with Inte-brake system are better positioned to help businesses cut their operation costs and improve their profitability.
Drivers should bear in mind that the Inte-brake system is not intended to replace the braking system. In addition, the Inte-brake system should be used cautiously in snowy or rainy weather. It can only be activated when the fuel temperature reaches 66℃ and above and the rotation speed exceeds 900 r.p.m but no more than 2,100 r.p.m. The engine achieves its maximum braking power when the rotation speed stands between 1,800 r.p.m. and 2,100 r.p.m.
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Improve Its After-sales Service 2021-09-23
- DCEC Joins Hands with Dongkang Chemical to Expand Its Marketing Channels 2021-05-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Further Improves Engines’ Thermal Efficiency to 48% 2021-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins Expects Engine Sales for 2020 to Reach 210,000 Units 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY