SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean
Caribbean, August 11, 2021 -- Since the beginning of this year, people in the Caribbean have not emerged from the shadow of COVID-19. An active volcano called La Soufriere in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines has gradually awakened and erupted many times, getting local people into panic and disaster.
The magma has erupted several times and scattered a large amount of volcanic ash into the air, almost covering all the surrounding land and buildings, even spread to neighboring Barbados. These tiny particles suspended in the air like flour contained high concentrations of fluorine, which not only caused pollution and harm to the local soil. Moreover, inhaling these particles can cause serious harm to the health of humans and other organisms.
After learning about the situation, the customer of SHACMAN Jamaica expressed their deep condolences to the local government and dispatched 9 SHACMAN F3000 sprinklers for rescue. The SHACMAN sprinklers are suitable for various road washing, construction of factories, high-altitude building washing, water spraying, dust suppression, high and low spraying and emergency fire-fighting.
The vehicles are SHACMAN CUMMINS products. The CUMMINS engine has significant advantages of low speed and high torque, which can easily cope with extreme conditions such as flying dust, with full operation power and smooth start. CUMMINS engines has stable performance, strong power even high intensity and long-term operation, which helped SHACMAN do a great job in the ‘Dust Suppression Campaign’.
SHACMAN has always practiced the "customer-centric" corporate philosophy, always goes to the front line of customer needs, and strives to give back to customers with the most efficient, active and powerful actions. In the future, SHACMAN will continue to maintain its original aspiration and make persistent efforts to defend all corners of the world, escort the prosperity and health of the people of all countries, and contribute to the strength of China.
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- 50 SHACMAN Trucks Were Delivered to Local Government of Kenya 2021-01-26
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- SHACMAN Expects Its Assembly Plant in Mexico to Begin Operation in Nov. 2020-09-09
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY