SHACMAN Sprinklers Deeply Involved in Volcano Clean-up Operations in Caribbean
Caribbean, August 11, 2021 -- Since the beginning of this year, people in the Caribbean have not emerged from the shadow of COVID-19. An active volcano called La Soufriere in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines has gradually awakened and erupted many times, getting local people into panic and disaster.
The magma has erupted several times and scattered a large amount of volcanic ash into the air, almost covering all the surrounding land and buildings, even spread to neighboring Barbados. These tiny particles suspended in the air like flour contained high concentrations of fluorine, which not only caused pollution and harm to the local soil. Moreover, inhaling these particles can cause serious harm to the health of humans and other organisms.
After learning about the situation, the customer of SHACMAN Jamaica expressed their deep condolences to the local government and dispatched 9 SHACMAN F3000 sprinklers for rescue. The SHACMAN sprinklers are suitable for various road washing, construction of factories, high-altitude building washing, water spraying, dust suppression, high and low spraying and emergency fire-fighting.
The vehicles are SHACMAN CUMMINS products. The CUMMINS engine has significant advantages of low speed and high torque, which can easily cope with extreme conditions such as flying dust, with full operation power and smooth start. CUMMINS engines has stable performance, strong power even high intensity and long-term operation, which helped SHACMAN do a great job in the ‘Dust Suppression Campaign’.
SHACMAN has always practiced the "customer-centric" corporate philosophy, always goes to the front line of customer needs, and strives to give back to customers with the most efficient, active and powerful actions. In the future, SHACMAN will continue to maintain its original aspiration and make persistent efforts to defend all corners of the world, escort the prosperity and health of the people of all countries, and contribute to the strength of China.
- SHACMAN X5000 AMT Tractor Heads Were Exported to Overseas Market 2022-02-23
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Hundreds of SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks Were Shipped to Afghanistan 2022-01-13
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- African Customer Introduces SHACMAN Trucks for Oil and Gas Transport Services 2021-11-04
- First Batch of SHACMAN H3000S Roll Off in Myanmar 2021-09-02
- SHACMAN Delivered a Batch of F3000 Sprinkler Trucks to Uzbekistan 2021-08-09
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- 50 SHACMAN Trucks Were Delivered to Local Government of Kenya 2021-01-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021