China’s Most Powerful Tractor Unit Launched
On May 10, the most powerful tractor unit, SHACMAN X6000 with 840 hp Weichai engine rolled off the production line. This also marks the 2 millionth heavy duty truck produced by SHACMAN. As the industry continues to grow and move towards high horsepower, the market share of heavy trucks with 500+ horsepower grows from 24.6% in 2018 to 40% in 2023.
The Weichai 17H 840HP Engine, with a maximum output torque of 3,750 N•m, can reduce fuel consumption by 5%-8%. Its B10 service life can reach up to 2 million km. It is a significant breakthrough in terms of power, reliability and cost effectiveness and will undoubtedly address the concerns of users.
“SHACMAN-CIMC Cooperation Organization” was officially inaugurated at the event. They developed the industry's first integrated development model that technically integrates chassis and upper body, as well as key links such as organization structure, digital marketing and after sales service. In this way, the two original products are combined into one and brought to market, maximizing commercial value with limited resources.
In the first four months of this year, SHACMAN produced and sold 52,800 vehicles, achieving an increase of 49% year-on-year. The overall market share grew by 3.43%, with the domestic civilian products share up by 2.5%. SHACMAN continues to be a market leader not only in CNG/LNG and dump trucks, but also in freight, AMT and new energy trucks.
The launch of X6000 high horsepower product and its cooperation with CIMC will empower SHACMAN to develop towards intelligence and integration further.
- 680HP X6000, Specifically Designed for Efficient Logistics 2023-05-26
- SHACMAN Delivers Trucks to Customer in Middle East 2023-03-17
- SHACMAN Trucks Were on Display at Bombay Truck Show in New Zealand 2023-02-07
- SHACMAN Aims to be a Premium Chinese Brand in Mexico 2022-11-30
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August 2022-09-14
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia 2022-08-08
- 120 SHACMAN Delong X5000s Delivered to Customer 2022-07-26
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks 2022-06-17
- First Batch of 15 Units CAMC CNG Tractors to Be Sent to Indonesian Customer 2022-05-10
- SHACMAN X5000 AMT Tractor Heads Were Exported to Overseas Market 2022-02-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022