SHACMAN Aims to be a Premium Chinese Brand in Mexico
Mexico is the world's top exporter of semi-trucks and the fourth-largest exporter of heavy-duty vehicles for cargo, according to the association's data. As an important bridge connecting the North American market, Mexico has always been the place where the world's major auto brands contend.
SHACMAN, a Chinese truck manufacturer with headquarters based in Xi'an, Shaanxi, has made a big move in Mexico years ago. In August, 2021, the first SHACMAN X3000 tractor was successfully rolled out of the assembly plant in Hidalgo, Mexico, marking that SHACMAN has achieved localized production in another Latin American country following Peru.
In Mexico, SHACMAN started with two type of trucks — a Class 8 truck in different applications, tractor trucks, mixers, heavy duty and also a medium-duty truck.
The two trucks including SHACMAN X3000 and L3000 can be powered either by a diesel engine, concentrated natural gas (CNG) engine or liquefied natural gas (LNG) engine. SHACMAN aims to become the number one natural gas engine option in Mexico.
As of now, SHACMAN Trucks has been expanding into Mexico’s commercial vehicle market with a network of distributors and new assembly plant. Although it may be slow than expected due to COVID-19, SHACMAN remains focused on growing the dealer network and brand awareness across North America.
As of 2020, SHACMAN has set up factories in 13 countries, around 35,000 employees worldwide, and 100 dealerships in countries throughout Asia, Europe, Africa and Latin America. SHACMAN's heavy duty trucks are exported to more than 100 countries and regions including Southeast Asia, Africa, Central Asia, Russia and Middle East, Central and South America.
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August 2022-09-14
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia 2022-08-08
- 120 SHACMAN Delong X5000s Delivered to Customer 2022-07-26
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks 2022-06-17
- First Batch of 15 Units CAMC CNG Tractors to Be Sent to Indonesian Customer 2022-05-10
- SHACMAN X5000 AMT Tractor Heads Were Exported to Overseas Market 2022-02-23
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Hundreds of SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks Were Shipped to Afghanistan 2022-01-13
- Peru's President Handed Over the SHACMAN H3000 Key to CGBVP 2021-12-20
- African Customer Introduces SHACMAN Trucks for Oil and Gas Transport Services 2021-11-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022