China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
www.chinatrucks.com: In August this year, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks reached 87,000 units, witnessing a growth of 81% compared with that in the same month last year.
From March to June this year, the monthly sales of heavy-duty trucks exceeded 90,000 units. Even in the low season of July and August, the sales continued growing robustly.
From January to August, China sold 740,000 units heavy-duty trucks. The sales volume of heavy-duty trucks in the whole year of 2017 is set to break the one million threshold.
Jiefang, Sinotruk and Shaanqi are the top three players in the field. In August, Jiefang sold 20,000 units heavy-duty trucks, recording an annual growth of 116% and ranking the first place in the industry. From January to August, Jiefang’s total sales volume reached 175,000 units, up by 92% compared with that in the same period last year.
Dongfeng Heavy-duty Truck sold 16,000 units in August, up by 71% year on year. From January to August, its sales volume stood at 143,000 units, up by 70% year on year.
The other two top five players in August, Sinotruk and Shacman registered a monthly sales volume of 15,500 units and 13,000 units respectively, up by 83% and 88% year on year respectively. According to Shaanqi, the company’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks reached 123,000 units, already 95% of its whole year’s sales target of 130,000 units.
Sinotruk Sitrak saw its orders up by390%, reaching 1,300 units in August. From January to August this year, its orders increased by264% year on year.
Hongyan has been in the sixth place in the sales of heavy-duty trucks in China for three consecutive months. It is also the only player which successfully kept its place in the second tier in the heavy-duty truck industry. In August, the company’s sales reached 3,500 units, seeing a whopping growth of 248%. From January to August, its total sales volume of heavy-duty trucks stood at 27,000 units, up by 166% year on year.
Another player worth noting is Dayun Heavy-duty Truck, which registered a sales volume of 15,000 units from January to August this year, up by 54% year on year. It is also the only player among the top ten which saw positive growths for eight consecutive months.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of 110 Fire Fighting Trucks to Customer 2022-03-03
- SAIC Hongyan’s First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck Rolled off the Line 2022-01-17
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November 2021-12-30
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company 2021-12-06
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Ordos 2021-11-23
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- Hongyan H6 Displayed at 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference 2021-09-27
- SAIC Hongyan Delivered 150 Full Electric Trucks to Its Customer 2021-09-03
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-06-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021