Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
According to the latest statistics released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), China sold 21,133 units medium-sized trucks (including non-complete vehicles) in November this year, down by 9.46% year on year. The combined sales volume of the top ten players in the market totaled 20,668 units, accounting for 97.80% of the whole market.
Among the top ten players, Zhejiang Flyday registered the fastest growing momentum, with its annual growth rate reaching 362.50% (its sales volume only stood at 160 units in November last year). BAIC Foton saw its sales up by 181.55%.
Both Dongfeng and FAW witnessed a declining trend in their sales, with their growth rate registering at -47.05% and -64.04% respectively.
Chongqing Lifan, the top player in the medium-sized truck market, saw its sales down by 35.32% year on year in November.
From January to November, the total sales volume of medium-sized trucks (including non-complete vehicles) in China reached 20,2540 units, up by 1.04% year on year. Shandong Tangjun Ouling and BAIC Foton were the two best performing enterprises with both of their growth rates exceeding 100%. FAW saw its sales down by 42.59%, experiencing the sharpest downturn in the industry.
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months 2021-07-01
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- Scania to Deliver 75 Battery Electric Trucks to ASKO in Norway 2020-05-27
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- Customers Ask Chinatrucks for MAN Trucks and Parts 2020-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY