Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
According to the latest statistics released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), China sold 21,133 units medium-sized trucks (including non-complete vehicles) in November this year, down by 9.46% year on year. The combined sales volume of the top ten players in the market totaled 20,668 units, accounting for 97.80% of the whole market.
Among the top ten players, Zhejiang Flyday registered the fastest growing momentum, with its annual growth rate reaching 362.50% (its sales volume only stood at 160 units in November last year). BAIC Foton saw its sales up by 181.55%.
Both Dongfeng and FAW witnessed a declining trend in their sales, with their growth rate registering at -47.05% and -64.04% respectively.
Chongqing Lifan, the top player in the medium-sized truck market, saw its sales down by 35.32% year on year in November.
From January to November, the total sales volume of medium-sized trucks (including non-complete vehicles) in China reached 20,2540 units, up by 1.04% year on year. Shandong Tangjun Ouling and BAIC Foton were the two best performing enterprises with both of their growth rates exceeding 100%. FAW saw its sales down by 42.59%, experiencing the sharpest downturn in the industry.
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak 2022-02-15
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Ordos 2021-11-23
- Three ConMet Plants Receive 2020 Masters of Quality Supplier Award from DTNA 2021-11-17
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months 2021-07-01
- Jiefang's Engine Export Up 56% in the Fist Six Months 2021-06-30
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May 2021-06-12
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021