China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019
According to the statistics released by China Internal Combustion Engine Industry Association, China sold 1,427,747 units diesel engines in the first half of 2019, down by 3.22% year on year. The top ten players in the market had a combined sales volume of 1,179,294 units, accounting for 82.6% of the market.
|Top Ten Diesel Engine Makers in H1., 2019|
|Ranking||Engine Maker||Sales on a cumulative basis||Year-on-year Growth||Market Share|
|10||CNHTC Hangzhou Engine CO.LTD||41569||-12.4%||2.9%|
In the diesel engine market for commercial vehicles, only five players (Weichai, Yuchai, JMC, Yunnei, and Jiefang) among the top ten players witnessed some positive growths.
Anhui Quanchai, with a sales volume of 64,531 units diesel engines in the first half of this year, realized the fastest growth with a growth rate of 11.68% year on year. Weichai, with a year-on-year growth rate of 10.5%, grew the second fastest. Weichai’s market share in the diesel engine market, however, ranked the first place in the market and was nearly 7% higher above that of the second player in the market.
From January to June this year, China sold 2.1964 million units commercial vehicles, down by 4% year on year. The fall in the sales of commercial vehicles contributed the most part to the drop of sales in diesel engines in China in the first half of this year.
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Shanghai Diesel Engine E Series Natural Gas Engine Passes State Tests 2019-06-04
- China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020 2019-01-17
- IAA 2018: Cummins Unveils the Future of Diesel with Low NOx and Low CO2 Emission 2018-09-20
- Cummins Rolls Out New Diesel Engine Products 2018-09-19
- Iran Khodro Diesel Launches Hyundai Trucks’ Assembly Line 2017-12-28
- JAC Euro V Diesel Pick-up Launched into Chile Market 2017-11-27
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- Wuxi Diesel: Excellent Brand Lead to Hot Sales 2014-11-07
- Wuxi Diesel Engine with National 4 up 985% till Sept. 2014-10-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022