Iran Khodro Diesel Launches Hyundai Trucks’ Assembly Line
Iran Khodro Diesel, a local truck-maker and a subsidiary of Iran Khodro Company, has launched the assembly line for two Hyundai trucks.
IKD and the South Korean firm signed a deal in August on the production and assembly of several models.
According to IKCO Press, two light-duty trucks HD78 and HD65 are assembled under the deal.
The two companies have a history of collaboration and IKD has produced several models of Hyundai trucks in the past. Their ties were cut when sanctions were imposed on Iran over its nuclear program.
The HD65 and HD78 are equipped with 140hp and 150hp Euro4 engines respectively, as well as diesel particulate filters.
DPF is a device designed to remove diesel particulate matter or soot from the exhaust gas of diesel engines. The company is yet to announce a price tag for the two trucks.
IKD CEO Alireza Saji, who was present at the launching ceremony, said, “Talks over expansion of ties are underway between IKD and Hyundai. We hope to produce/assemble buses, minibuses and other light-duty trucks in collaboration with Hyundai in Iran.”
According to Saji, technology transfer and localization top IKD’s agenda. “The share of Iran-made parts will be increased in locally manufactured Hyundai trucks over time,” he said, without elaborating further.
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE 2020-11-06
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030 2020-07-24
- Hyundai Wins 2020 Truck Innovation Award 2019-12-19
- Hyundai Showcases NEPTUNE Fuel Cell Truck Concept at CIIE 2019-11-14
- Hyundai Motor Company and Cummins to Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tech 2019-09-29
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- WABCO Signs Deal with Hyundai to Supply Advanced Techs for New Medium Trucks 2018-11-12
- Hyundai Motor Cuts Truck Production to Cope with Falling Korea's Demand 2018-11-01
- IAA 2018: Hyundai Signs MoU for Rolling out Fuel Cell Electric Trucks 2018-09-21
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April