Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
On November 5, the 3rd China International Import Expo (CIIE) officially kicked off in Shanghai. XCIMENTFuelCell, the world’s first hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty truck developed by Hyundai, were officially revealed to global customers. With an impressive loading capacity of 36 tons, the truck is fully powered by hydrogen.
Equipped with two hydrogen fuel cell units (190 kW) and a driving motor with a maximum output power of 350 kW (476ps/228kgf.m), the truck is mounted with seven hydrogen tanks with a combined storage of 32kg hydrogen. After a refilling in just 8-20 minutes, the truck is able to drive 400 km.
According to Hyundai, it will make a total investment of about 43 billion RMB by 2025. In addition, it will increase its production volume of hydrogen fuel cell trucks to 2,000 units to meet the growing demands in Europe and China in 2021.
In response to China’s ambitious goal to put one million units hydrogen fuel cell vehicles on its road, Hyundai is working closely with Chinese government and some leading players in the industry. In addition, it is actively involved in the infrastructure construction related to the commercialization of fuel cell vehicles. It aims to increase its export volume of fuel cell vehicles to over 27,000 units by 2030.
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration 2022-03-09
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030 2020-07-24
- Hyundai Wins 2020 Truck Innovation Award 2019-12-19
- Hyundai Showcases NEPTUNE Fuel Cell Truck Concept at CIIE 2019-11-14
- Hyundai Motor Company and Cummins to Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tech 2019-09-29
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- WABCO Signs Deal with Hyundai to Supply Advanced Techs for New Medium Trucks 2018-11-12
- Hyundai Motor Cuts Truck Production to Cope with Falling Korea's Demand 2018-11-01
- IAA 2018: Hyundai Signs MoU for Rolling out Fuel Cell Electric Trucks 2018-09-21
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021