Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
On November 5, the 3rd China International Import Expo (CIIE) officially kicked off in Shanghai. XCIMENTFuelCell, the world’s first hydrogen fuel cell heavy-duty truck developed by Hyundai, were officially revealed to global customers. With an impressive loading capacity of 36 tons, the truck is fully powered by hydrogen.
Equipped with two hydrogen fuel cell units (190 kW) and a driving motor with a maximum output power of 350 kW (476ps/228kgf.m), the truck is mounted with seven hydrogen tanks with a combined storage of 32kg hydrogen. After a refilling in just 8-20 minutes, the truck is able to drive 400 km.
According to Hyundai, it will make a total investment of about 43 billion RMB by 2025. In addition, it will increase its production volume of hydrogen fuel cell trucks to 2,000 units to meet the growing demands in Europe and China in 2021.
In response to China’s ambitious goal to put one million units hydrogen fuel cell vehicles on its road, Hyundai is working closely with Chinese government and some leading players in the industry. In addition, it is actively involved in the infrastructure construction related to the commercialization of fuel cell vehicles. It aims to increase its export volume of fuel cell vehicles to over 27,000 units by 2030.
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030 2020-07-24
- Hyundai Wins 2020 Truck Innovation Award 2019-12-19
- Hyundai Showcases NEPTUNE Fuel Cell Truck Concept at CIIE 2019-11-14
- Hyundai Motor Company and Cummins to Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tech 2019-09-29
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- WABCO Signs Deal with Hyundai to Supply Advanced Techs for New Medium Trucks 2018-11-12
- Hyundai Motor Cuts Truck Production to Cope with Falling Korea's Demand 2018-11-01
- IAA 2018: Hyundai Signs MoU for Rolling out Fuel Cell Electric Trucks 2018-09-21
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run 2018-08-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY