WABCO Signs Deal with Hyundai to Supply Advanced Techs for New Medium Trucks
WABCO Holdings Inc. (NYSE: WBC) ( www.wabco-auto.com ), the leading global supplier of braking control systems and other advanced technologies that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today announced that it has entered a long-term agreement with Hyundai Motor Company, South Korea’s leading manufacturer of commercial vehicles. Under this latest supply agreement with Hyundai, WABCO will furnish the manufacturer with a broad portfolio of its advanced technologies to support series production of Hyundai’s new medium-duty trucks.
As part of the multi-year agreement, WABCO will equip Hyundai’s range of medium-duty trucks with electronic braking systems (EBS), anti-lock braking systems (ABS), electronic stability control (ESC) and electronically controlled air suspension (ECAS) systems as well as air processing units (APU). WABCO will also become the first supplier to equip Hyundai with EBS and integrated pedal units (IPU) for its medium-duty trucks. WABCO’s light-weight and robust IPUs require less maintenance time and help reduce costs over conventional units.
“Following closely on our contract in July to supply Hyundai Motor Company with WABCO’s breakthrough MAXXTM single-piston air disc brakes for the new truck series, this latest agreement further validates the strength of our relationship with this leading manufacturer, and ensures that their new medium-duty trucks are equipped with the most advanced safety and efficiency technologies,” said Sujie Yu, WABCO President APAC.
“While Hyundai continues to place its faith in WABCO’s technology and our intimate knowledge of the local market dynamics, this agreement also bolsters WABCO’s three pillar strategy of technology leadership, globalization and excellence in execution to sustain value creation for our customers,” added Hyung Keun Ji, WABCO Korea Business Leader. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- WABCO Shareholders Approve ZF Friedrichshafen Acquisition 2019-07-02
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation 2019-03-01
- Wabco Announces JV in China with FAW Jiefang for CV Safety Products 2018-09-25
- IAA 2018: WABCO to Display Industry's First Electric Trailer Prototype 2018-09-17
- Wabco Launches First Customer Care Center in North America 2018-08-03
- WABCO Signs First Deal to Export Power Steering Syetem to India Tata Motors 2018-07-16
- WABCO Achieves a New annual Record for Customer Awards and Industry Recognition 2018-06-15
- Sinotruk Extends Cooperation Agreement with WABCO on ADAS, AMT, EBS, ECAS Tech 2018-04-12
- Wabco Stood Out among Other Suppliers to Win Two Awards from Sinotruk 2018-03-15
- Wabco Invests $10 Million in Nikola Motor, Looks to Advance Safety for EV 2017-12-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021