Hyundai Wins 2020 Truck Innovation Award
Hyundai Motor’s Hydrogen Mobility Solution has won the second-ever International Truck of the Year (IToY) Truck Innovation Award.
Hyundai Motor Company and H2 Energy set up its joint venture (JV), Hyundai Hydrogen Mobility, in April 2019. The goal of the cooperation is to expand Europe’s hydrogen mobility ecosystem by implementing the use of fuel cell trucks. The joint entity began its active progress toward clean mobility in Switzerland with the company’s plans to deliver 1,600 fuel cell electric heavy-duty trucks by 2025. The JV will spread its reach for an innovative pan-European solution for the commercialized fuel cell vehicle market.
The jury highly acknowledged Hyundai Hydrogen Mobility Solution’s global approach to the paradigm shift toward clean energy-driven mobility in the commercial vehicle sector. The project’s fleet of Xcient fuel cell electric heavy duty trucks aims to confirm the technical and commercial readiness of vehicles, fueling stations and hydrogen production techniques to be deployed across Europe.
Earning recognition from renowned international jurors that determine the annual IToY awards is a validation of our approach to commercializing hydrogen-powered fuel cell trucks in Europe and around the world. The joint venture between Hyundai and H2 Energy was established to accelerate our Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV) Vision 2030, and we’re honored that this prestigious group of journalists has recognized our efforts."
Last month, Hyundai revealed its commercial truck mobility vision at the North American Commercial Vehicle (NACV) Show in Atlanta, Ga. At the show, Hyundai debuted the HDC-6 NEPTUNE Concept, a hydrogen-powered Class 8 heavy duty truck and Hyundai Translead’s HT Nitro ThermoTech Concept, an energy-efficient refrigerated trailer.
The International Truck of the Year was launched in 1977, and currently maintains associate members in the growing truck markets of China, India, South Africa, Australia, Japan, Iran, and New Zealand, as well as 24 jury members that represent leading vehicle magazines throughout Europe. The global combined truck-operators readership of the 24 IToY full jury members’ magazines and eight associate members exceeds one million.
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE 2020-11-06
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030 2020-07-24
- Hyundai Showcases NEPTUNE Fuel Cell Truck Concept at CIIE 2019-11-14
- Hyundai Motor Company and Cummins to Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Tech 2019-09-29
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- WABCO Signs Deal with Hyundai to Supply Advanced Techs for New Medium Trucks 2018-11-12
- Hyundai Motor Cuts Truck Production to Cope with Falling Korea's Demand 2018-11-01
- IAA 2018: Hyundai Signs MoU for Rolling out Fuel Cell Electric Trucks 2018-09-21
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run 2018-08-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April
- China Sold 233,000 Units Light Trucks in April