Shanghai Diesel Engine E Series Natural Gas Engine Passes State Tests
On May 24, Shanghai Diesel Engine E series natural gas engine with National VI Emission Standards successfully passed a series of stringent tests at China National Vehicle Quality Supervision & Testing Center in Tianjin.
Starting from July 1st this year, China will officially implement National VI Emission Standards. In response to this, Shanghai Diesel Engine has already made full preparations.
According to Shanghai Diesel Engine company limited, its E series natural gas engine has four gas intakes for every cylinder. Thanks to its highly efficient turbocharger and inter-cooling system, the engine achieves more exhaustive combustion and boasts a power range of 213-353 kW. 12E engine, in particular, delivers a maximum torque of 2,250 N.m.
After years’ development and improvement, Shanghai Diesel Engine E series natural gas engine has already earned a solid reputation among customers for its high quality, powerful performances and high reliability.
- Auto Shanghai: ZF Presents Cutting-edge Tech for Software-defined, Automated EVs 2023-04-19
- Auto Shanghai: Bosch Presents Innovations for Electrification and Automation 2023-04-18
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies 2021-04-19
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors 2021-04-18
- Auto Shanghai 2021: ZF is Driving Intelligence for Software-defined Vehicles 2021-04-16
- Allison Transmission Announces Launch of 9-speed Transmission at Auto Shanghai 2019-04-22
- Cummins Attends Shanghai International Auto Show 2019-04-18
- SINOTRUK to Exhibit Five New Vehicles and Two Spare Parts at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-16
- Linglong on CITEXPO Shanghai 2017-09-07
- Sinotruk and Shanghai Sunlong to Assemble Trucks, Buses in Pakistan 2017-08-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.