China to Replace 1 Million Outdated Diesel Trucks with Cleaner Ones by 2020
China is working on a plan to replace more than 1 million outdated heavy-duty diesel trucks with more modern trucks capable of complying with“China VI”, electric trucks or ones’t that poweered by liquefied natural gas (LNG) by the end of 2020. This plan is part of China’s efforts to curb pollution.
China marks its fifth year of declaring “war against pollution” but the average emission level remains significantly high in the northern cities near Beijing. Truck transportation contributes to about 57.3% of China's total nitrogen dioxide emissions and more than three quarters of airborne particulate matter though diesel trucks accounted for only 7.8 percent of China’s total vehicles.
China is on a drive to make better use of its extensive railroad network to deliver goods. As the share of rail freight in total freight volumes only amounted to 7.7 percent in 2017, and this rate would be increased in future and more long-distance bulk commordity will be delivered by ship or rail.
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- China Sold 1,427,747 Units Diesel Engines in H1 2019 2019-07-26
- Shanghai Diesel Engine E Series Natural Gas Engine Passes State Tests 2019-06-04
- IAA 2018: Cummins Unveils the Future of Diesel with Low NOx and Low CO2 Emission 2018-09-20
- Cummins Rolls Out New Diesel Engine Products 2018-09-19
- Iran Khodro Diesel Launches Hyundai Trucks’ Assembly Line 2017-12-28
- JAC Euro V Diesel Pick-up Launched into Chile Market 2017-11-27
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- Wuxi Diesel: Excellent Brand Lead to Hot Sales 2014-11-07
- Wuxi Diesel Engine with National 4 up 985% till Sept. 2014-10-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021