Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
In July this year, China sold 76,000 units heavy-duty trucks, up by a slight 2% year on year, down by 27% compared with that in the previous month. Also in July, CNHTC with a monthly sales of 12,000 units, ranked the third place in the market, surpassing Shaanqi with a monthly sales of 10,000 units. In addition, XCMG moved upward again to the ninth place in the heavy-duty truck market with a total monthly sales of 1,701 units, up by 36% year on year.
|Ranking||Truck Maker||Sales in this July., 2019||Sales in Last July||Year-on-year Growth||Market Share|
Among the top ten players in the heavy-duty truck market in July, only three experienced positive growths (Jiefang: 41%; Dongfeng:16%; XCMG: 36%).
From January to July, China sold 732,000 units heavy-duty trucks, down by 2% year on year. Jiefang, with a total sales of 192,000 units, ranked the first place in the market and boasted a year-on-year growth of 8%. In addition, It accounted for 26.2% of China’s heavy-duty truck market. Dongfeng, with a total sales of 143, 000 units heavy-duty trucks, ranked the second place in the market and boasted a year-on-year growth of 6%. XCMG, with a total sales of 12,000 units, saw the fastest sales growth of 17% year on year among the top ten players, further narrowing the its gap between Hualing, the eighth biggest players in the heavy-duty truck market.
Among the top ten heavy-duty truck players, five experienced varied degrees of decline (CNHTC: -5%; Foton: -27%; Hongyan: -12%; JAC: -18%; Hualing: -1%).
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-17
- Encouraging Signs Emerging in Heavy-duty Truck Market 2019-01-03
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China 2018-10-18
- Cummins Debuts a Class 6 Truck Powered by the PowerDrive System 2018-10-08
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
- Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission 2017-12-26
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November 2017-12-13
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017 2017-02-09
- Cummins Recognized by Frost & Sullivan as 2016 Overall Best Heavy-duty Engine Supplier 2016-10-10
- Beiben Heavy-duty V3 Tractors Delivered to the User in Hubei 2015-12-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September