Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July
In July this year, China sold 76,000 units heavy-duty trucks, up by a slight 2% year on year, down by 27% compared with that in the previous month. Also in July, CNHTC with a monthly sales of 12,000 units, ranked the third place in the market, surpassing Shaanqi with a monthly sales of 10,000 units. In addition, XCMG moved upward again to the ninth place in the heavy-duty truck market with a total monthly sales of 1,701 units, up by 36% year on year.
|Ranking||Truck Maker||Sales in this July., 2019||Sales in Last July||Year-on-year Growth||Market Share|
Among the top ten players in the heavy-duty truck market in July, only three experienced positive growths (Jiefang: 41%; Dongfeng:16%; XCMG: 36%).
From January to July, China sold 732,000 units heavy-duty trucks, down by 2% year on year. Jiefang, with a total sales of 192,000 units, ranked the first place in the market and boasted a year-on-year growth of 8%. In addition, It accounted for 26.2% of China’s heavy-duty truck market. Dongfeng, with a total sales of 143, 000 units heavy-duty trucks, ranked the second place in the market and boasted a year-on-year growth of 6%. XCMG, with a total sales of 12,000 units, saw the fastest sales growth of 17% year on year among the top ten players, further narrowing the its gap between Hualing, the eighth biggest players in the heavy-duty truck market.
Among the top ten heavy-duty truck players, five experienced varied degrees of decline (CNHTC: -5%; Foton: -27%; Hongyan: -12%; JAC: -18%; Hualing: -1%).
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2020-07-07
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-13
- Encouraging Signs Emerging in Heavy-duty Truck Market 2019-01-03
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China 2018-10-18
- Cummins Debuts a Class 6 Truck Powered by the PowerDrive System 2018-10-08
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
- Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission 2017-12-26
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November 2017-12-13
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017 2017-02-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June