Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
According to the latest statistics released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), China sold 84,755 units heavy-duty trucks (including non-complete vehicles, semi-trailer towing vehicles) in November this year, down by 8.16% compared with that in the previous month and down by 7.72% year on year. For the first time this year, the sales of heavy-duty trucks witnessed a downward movement.
Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Nov., 2017
In November, the combined sales volume of the top ten players in the market totaled 82,312 units, accounting for 97.12% of the whole market.
Dongfeng jumped to the first place in the monthly sales of heavy-duty trucks with its sales reaching 18,795 units, up by 8.23% year on year. Shaanqi ranked the second place with its monthly sales reaching 14,457 units, down by 7.17% year on year. FAW Jiefang followed with its sales standing at 14,204 units. CNHTC sold 14,050 units heavy-duty trucks, ranking the fourth place.
Among the top ten players in the market, only the top four have their sales volume exceeding 10,000 units. BAIC Foton sold 9,786 units heavy-duty trucks in November.
In addition, among the top ten players, only SAIC Hongyan, Dongfeng and Foton experienced an upward movement in their sales. SAIC Hongyan registered the fastest growth in November with its growth rate reaching 118.32%. The rest seven players all saw their sales moving downward.
From January to November, China sold 1,048,187 units heavy-duty trucks (including non-complete vehicles and semi-trailer towing vehicles), up by 59.39% year on year. In the meantime, the top ten players in the market all witnessed varied positive growths in the first eleven months this year. SAIC Hongyan witnessed the fastest growth in its sales from January to November this year with its sales volume reaching 37,960 units and its growth rate standing at 172.17% year on year. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2020-07-07
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-13
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July 2019-08-16
- Encouraging Signs Emerging in Heavy-duty Truck Market 2019-01-03
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China 2018-10-18
- Cummins Debuts a Class 6 Truck Powered by the PowerDrive System 2018-10-08
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
- Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission 2017-12-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021