Encouraging Signs Emerging in Heavy-duty Truck Market
Statistics show that China sold 86,000 units heavy-duty trucks in November, 2018. It is expected the sales in December will smash the past records.
From January to November, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks exceeded one million units. In January, March, April, May and June, the monthly sales all hit record highs. However, the market experienced some downward movements from July to October. In November, it exhibited some signs of recovery.
Natural gas powered heavy-duty trucks maintained a continuous growing momentum in sales from late September to November.
Thanks to the Initiative to Win the Battle Against Air Pollution in Three Years released by China’s State Council, over one million fossil fuel powered trucks will be replaced by the end of 2019. Against such a backdrop, the demand for more environmentally friendly new energy trucks and natural gas powered trucks is set to rise fast in this year.
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- ZF Celebrates 500,000th TraXon Transmission System Produced in Friedrichshafen 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- CATL Partners with Indonesia to Boost E-mobility with $6B in Investment 2022-04-19
- FOTON Cummins Helps AUMAN Heavy-duty Trucks to Explore Overseas Market Further 2022-04-18
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Mexico Held Its 2nd Dealer Conference 2022-04-14
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021