Tan Xuguang Met with a Dozen Dealers from Malaysia and Indonesia
SINGAPORE, July 28, 2023 /chinatrucks.com/ -- From July 24th to 26th, Tan Xuguang held discussion and exchange in Singapore with more than ten distributors and major customers from Malaysia and Indonesia. At the meeting, they exchanged information about the performance of Weichai products in local market and got some suggestions from the customers.
Tan Xuguang stressed that they must launch a combination of “high-end products + high-end brand + high-end service”, establish after-sales service system, and improve the quality of products, so that they can win in the competition with world-class brands.
Also he added that they should insist on using stock to drive incremental growth, take the rapid development of the Southeast Asian market as an opportunity to promote integrated sales.
On the afternoon of the 26th, Tan Xuguang went to Malaysia's Tiong Nam in Johor Bahru, and inspected the Johor Bahru Logistics Bonded Zone.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.