China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
According to the latest statistics, China produced 235,000 units trucks in July, down by 8.0% against the figure in June, down by 16.4% year on year. In the same month, China sold 242,000 units trucks, down by 15.3% against the figure in June, and down by 8.9% year on year.
Compared with figures in the previous month, the production and sales of light trucks, medium trucks and heavy-duty trucks all witnessed varied degrees of decrease. However, the production and sales of mini trucks saw some positive growths.
Compared with the figures in the same month in 2018, the sales of heavy-duty trucks went up slightly while their production went down significantly. The production and sales of mini-, light-, medium-trucks all experiences some downward movements.
In July, China produced 66,000 units trucks and sold 76,000 units trucks, down by 19% and up by 1.5% year on year respectively. In the same month, the sales of medium trucks went down by 9.2% year on year; the sales of light trucks decreased by 11.5% and the sales of mini trucks dropped by 17.5% year on year.
From January to July, China’s production and sales volume of trucks stood at 2.184 million units and 2.228 million units respectively, down by 3.1% and down by 4.4% year on year respectively. In the same period, the production and sales volume of heavy-duty trucks reached 698,000 units and 732,000 units respectively, down by 2% and down by 1.9% year on year respectively; the sales volume of medium trucks 82,000 units, down by 3.0% year on year; the sales volume of light trucks registered at 1.072 million units, down by 3.3% year on year; the sales volume of mini trucks stood at 342,000 units, down by 2.6% year on year.
- Scania to Deliver 75 Battery Electric Trucks to ASKO in Norway 2020-05-27
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- BYD to Deliver First 20 Electric Trucks to Ecuador 2020-03-10
- Customers Ask Chinatrucks for MAN Trucks and Parts 2020-02-10
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Volvo Develops Heavy-duty Electric Concept Trucks 2019-12-11
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line 2019-06-19
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March 2019-04-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August
- Heavy-duty Trucks Maintained a Solid Growth Against the Trend
- August Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June