China Sold 242,000 Units Trucks in July
According to the latest statistics, China produced 235,000 units trucks in July, down by 8.0% against the figure in June, down by 16.4% year on year. In the same month, China sold 242,000 units trucks, down by 15.3% against the figure in June, and down by 8.9% year on year.
Compared with figures in the previous month, the production and sales of light trucks, medium trucks and heavy-duty trucks all witnessed varied degrees of decrease. However, the production and sales of mini trucks saw some positive growths.
Compared with the figures in the same month in 2018, the sales of heavy-duty trucks went up slightly while their production went down significantly. The production and sales of mini-, light-, medium-trucks all experiences some downward movements.
In July, China produced 66,000 units trucks and sold 76,000 units trucks, down by 19% and up by 1.5% year on year respectively. In the same month, the sales of medium trucks went down by 9.2% year on year; the sales of light trucks decreased by 11.5% and the sales of mini trucks dropped by 17.5% year on year.
From January to July, China’s production and sales volume of trucks stood at 2.184 million units and 2.228 million units respectively, down by 3.1% and down by 4.4% year on year respectively. In the same period, the production and sales volume of heavy-duty trucks reached 698,000 units and 732,000 units respectively, down by 2% and down by 1.9% year on year respectively; the sales volume of medium trucks 82,000 units, down by 3.0% year on year; the sales volume of light trucks registered at 1.072 million units, down by 3.3% year on year; the sales volume of mini trucks stood at 342,000 units, down by 2.6% year on year.
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Volvo Develops Heavy-duty Electric Concept Trucks 2019-12-11
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line 2019-06-19
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March 2019-04-17
- Daimler 2018 Truck Sales Was Up 2019-04-08
- First Electric Volvo Trucks Delivered to Customers 2019-02-27
- SINOTRUK's Self-driving Electric Trucks Start Mass Operation in Tianjin Port 2019-02-27
- JAC Light Trucks Sold 24,000 Units in January 2019-02-21
- BYD Launches Electric Trucks and Van in Europe 2019-02-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September