Higer 544 Horsepower Fuel Cell Trucks Make Their Official Debut
Recently, Three new vehicles models, including two fuel cell heavy duty trucks and one fuel cell city buses, all manufactured by Suzhou-based Higer, made their official debut according to the government’s list of vehicles approved for production. This represents a huge step forward, marking the latest move for the bus maker to expand its business to the heavy-duty truck market.
KLQ4810FCEV1, using 4×2 driving mode, weighs 18 tons and can reach a maximum speed of 85 km/h. Measuring 6, 565 mm in length, 2,550 mm in width and 3,620 mm in height, the truck has a wheel base of 4,200 mm. It uses 12R22.518PR tires and is equipped with an anti-lock braking system, a speed-limiting system, GPS, ETC, etc. Powered by PEMFC (Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell) and manganate lithium batteries, the truck employs TZ460XSH52 driving motor with a maximum power of 400 kW (about 544 horsepower).
Another Higer fuel cell heavy-duty truck also weighs 18 tons and has a loading capacity of 7.665 tons. Measuring 11,960 mm in length, 2,550 mm in width, and 3,800 mm in height, the truck has a cargo space of 50.1 cubic meters and can reach a maximum speed of 89 km/h. Moreover, it is mounted with an anti-locking braking system, an tachograph and ETC, etc. Powered by PEMFC (Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell) and lithium phosphate iron batteries, the truck achieves a rated power output of 100 kW and a maximum power output of 185 kW.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY
- China’s Light Truck Reports Sales Growth in August