DCEC Awarded as Leading Enterprise in Internal Combustion Engine Industry
On November 10, a grand ceremony was held to mark the 30th anniversary of China Internal Combustion Engine Association. At the ceremony, Dongfeng Cummins Engine Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng Cummins) won the title as the Leading Enterprise in China’s Internal Combustion Engine Industry.
As one of the key members of China’s internal combustion engine industry, Dongfeng Cummins has been constantly making technological innovations and improving the overall energy efficiency. It has successfully developed new engines with China’s National VI Emission Standards.
For the past three decades, China’s internal combustion engine industry has been actively participating in promoting emission reductions, technological innovations and industrial upgrading.
In recent years, China’s internal combustion engine industry has made huge progresses and has become one of the pillar industries in China. Thus, the industry has been playing a vital role in combating climate changes in China.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
- The 128th Edition of the Canton Fair Kicks Off Online
- FOTON NEV REPORT 2020.09
- FAW Jiefang Rolled Out New Self-driving Truck in China
- Auto China 2020 to be Held Between September 26- October 5 in Beijing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept.
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY
- Hongyan Again be on the Top of the Dumper Sales in August
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY