Commercial vehicle exports strong through changes
The country posted a trade surplus of $41.42 billion in the first quarter this year, down 10.8 percent from the same period of last year, dragged down by restless yuan appreciation and a likely economic recession around the world. However, Chinese commercial vehicle makers seemed unaffected.
"Although our specific figures for the first quarter haven't been released, our exports will definitely grow from last year," claimed Zhao Mei from Shaanxi Automobile Group's marketing department. SAIC-Iveco Hongyan Motor Co Ltd came with similar words.
Zhang Yikui, overseas marketing director of Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co Ltd, disclosed that Jianghuai Auto exported more than 6,000 trucks between January and March this year, up 40 percent year on year. "Jianghuai Auto's export destinations are mostly in the Mid-east, north Africa, and the Persian Gulf areas, and little to Europe and North America. Orders from our clients are mostly stimulated by their own currencies' appreciation against a comparatively weak dollar," said Zhang.
- Nearly 8000 Jianghuai Light Trucks Exported 2007-08-07
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak 2022-02-15
- FOTON Motor Ranked First in Exports for the 11th Year in a Row 2022-01-29
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021 2021-11-18
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May 2021-07-12
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- Over 170,000 Units SHACMAN Trucks Operate Smoothly Across the World 2019-08-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021