Yuchai aims at “low carbon”
(chinatrucks.com, April 9, 2010) As the leading enterprise in national combustion engine industry; Yuchai is to set “low carbon” concept in engine industry. It will do the utmost to control emission and save energy. Yuchai has launched the research and development of “ Nation 5” engine which can meet “ Europe V” emission standard. First “Nation 5” engine was promoted in 2007, and Yuchai has got the initial “Nation 5” engine orders in early 2010. Yuchai is the sole enterprise enables to produce “Nation 5” engine in lot.
Yuchai is also devoted to research and development of hybrid engine, and it began to conduct research and development of hybrid engine in 2004. YCHPT hybrid power system, which has the self intellectual property and international advanced level, has come out after five years great efforts. Average fuel prudent rate of YCHPT hybrid power system is above 25%, and maximum rate is 30% under the same conditions. At the moment, YCHPT hybrid power system has been produced in small scale, and applied on several auto factories, which have got a good feedback from the customers.
The first reproducible air hybrid engine used the current parts and components technology has come out in late 2009. After that, Yuchai has realized the initial commissioning of low carbon and energy saving engine, which is the break through of core technology of Yuchai.
Yuchai is trying its best to fulfill the society responsibility to realize “green development and win-win situation” as well as controlling the pollute source from now on.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April