Yuchai's Engine Sales in North-west Africa Jumped 74.5% YOY in Jan. to Aug.
Statistics show that between January and August 2022, Yuchai achieved a 74.5% year-on-year growth in engine sales in North-west Africa. With these new additions, the number of Yuchai engines deployed in North-west Africa has amounted to 33,000 units in total with a market share of 32%.
This year, most of the Yuchai engines exported to North-west Africa were installed in heavy-duty tractors and dump trucks. Yuchai North-west Africa Office managed to introduce YC6MK-powered heavy-duty trucks in collaboration with OEMs and dealers in face of the highly competitive market situation. The cargo truck segment is also on the rise in North west, which become one of the driving force to push up sales of engines.
In particular, the tractor equipped with Yuchai YC6MK engine is widely accepted among customers this year. Amadu, the owner of Engl Motor said: “Yuchai engines are trustworthy due to their outstanding cost performance, reliable quality, high service efficiency and customer stickiness.”
- Yuchai Exports Went Up 49% YOY in First Eight Month of 2022 2022-09-13
- Yuchai Ignites China’s Largest and Most Powerful Hydrogen-fueled Engine 2022-07-14
- Yuchai Launches Its Internal Combustion Engine Fueled with Hydrogen 2021-12-24
- LIUGONG Mining Trucks Powered by Yuchai Engines to Be Exported to South America 2021-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022