Yuchai’s Exports to ASEAN Countries Saw a Growth of 70% in YTD Sales
NANNING, CHINA, Sept.15 /chinatrucks.com/ -- Themed "Sharing opportunities created by the new land-sea corridor, building the China-ASEAN community with a shared future," the 18th China-ASEAN Expo and China-ASEAN Business and Investment Summit was held from Sept.10 to 13 in Nanning China. Yuchai, Chinese leading engine maker, attended the physical exhibition and presented its innovative products and technologies.
During the expo, Yuchai showcased four latest products, including YCK08, the first certified diesel engine with China VI-b emission standard, YC16VTD, China’s first 1500kW non-road Euro IV–compliant engine, Yuchai’s fuel cell system with world leading technologies and world’s first multi-purpose power-split hybrid electric power system ECVT.
Yuchai has began exporting products to ASEAN since the 1960s, and it has achieved rapid development in recent years. From January to August 2021, Yuchai exported nearly 16,000 units engines to the ASEAN market, a year-on-year increase of more than 70%. Up to now, Yuchai’s cumulative export volume to ASEAN countries has reached 260,000 units, accounting for half of Yuchai’s total exports.
Nowadays, Yuchai machines can be found in a broad spectrum of applications in agriculture, mining, construction, and fishing industry in ASEAN countries. In Vietnam, Philippines, and Thailand in particular, Yuchai has already earned a solid reputation. In future, Yuchai will continue to improve its brand influence by expanding its physical presence there.
- Yuchai Launches Its Internal Combustion Engine Fueled with Hydrogen 2021-12-24
- LIUGONG Mining Trucks Powered by Yuchai Engines to Be Exported to South America 2021-10-11
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021