Great Wall Motors Listed among “The Top 50 Most Competitive Export Enterprises”
www.chinatrucks.com: In Feb. 2013, the "Selection of Chinese Commercial Outstanding Enterprises and Celebrity in 2012” was held in Beijing. Great Wall Motors was among it for “The Top 50 Most Competitive Export Enterprises”.
Great Wall Motor pickup
Great Wall Motor Company Limited recently released its business report for 2012. The company posted a net profit of 5.708 billion Yuan and a net profit of 5.68 billion Yuan attributable to the shareholders of the parent company. The company showed a total profit of 6.813 billion Yuan, and operating revenues of 43.16 billion Yuan.
Great Wall Motor Company Limited (GWM), as China’s leading SUV and pickup manufacturer and privately owned enterprise, was listed both on H share market in Hong Kong and A share market in Chinese Mainland. It has over 30 holding subsidiaries with more than 48,000 employees. Currently, the products range covers three main categories of Haval SUV, Great Wall PC and Wingle Pickup. Based on the Baoding and Tianjin production bases GWM has already reached the production capability of 800,000 vehicles and components as well as the independent matching capacity of core components such as engine and transmission, etc.
- Great Wall Acquires Daimler AG’s Plant in Brazil 2021-08-19
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year 2021-08-19
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H 2021-06-10
- Great Wall Pickups Make Entry into the Egyptian Market 2021-04-15
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province 2020-10-21
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development 2020-10-21
- Great Wall Poer Put Four New Vehicle Models on Display at Auto China 2020 2020-09-30
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY 2020-09-21
- Great Wall to Start Pickup, SUV Production in Thailand Next year 2020-06-23
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021