Great Wall Motor's Vehicles Destined for RUS Aboard Logistics Train
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, Great Wwall Motor's first batch of 48 Wingle 5 pickups have directly gone aboard a logistics train at China customs bound for GWM's 4S store in Russia. This is the first time that GWM's vehicles were directly transported to Russia by railway without transit. The move will significantly simplify GWM's formalities for exporting vehicles to Russia and facilitate GWM's export to Russia.
According to Russian Railway Logistics (a subsidiary of Russian Railways), to facilitate its loading and transport of GWM's vehicles in China, the Zabaikalsk Railway Bureau coordinated the special technical regulations with Chita Customs, which will help increase the monthly volume of freight from Manzhouli Port to Zabaikalsk to some 400 vehicles.
Before coordinating the technical regulations, GWM's vehicles had to exit onboard plate trailers of the Chita Railway Bureau after arriving at Manzhouli Customs, but the number of plate trailers was limited, vehicles were often detained in Manzhouli for a period of time before plate trailers were available, and after exiting, still needed to be transported by "сетка" means "cage cars" of the Chita Railway Bureau to GWM's 4S store in Russia. But now, "сетка" can pull into Manzhouli Customs so that GWM's vehicles can exit directly by "сетка". In this way, the time of awaiting plate trailers and some expenses has been saved, and the warehousing expense for vehicle detainment has been reduced.
According to sources with the International Department of GWM, GWM's Haval SUVs and Wingle pickups sell well in Russia. To date, GWM's market inventory in Russia has been close to 90,000 units. To meet market demand, GWM's Russian distributor Irito contacted the railway department to directly transport imported models from Manzhouli Customs to Russia without transit.
Now the overseas strategy of proprietary brands has entered a critical stage. According to statistics released by the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, China exported 1.056 million units in 2012, up 29.7 percent year on year. The top three export destinations are ASEAN, Russia and Algeria, which contributed 10.8 percent, 9. 2 percent and 7.5 percent of total exports respectively. Amid the slump in the European economy, Russia's pivotal role has become increasingly prominent as the export market of Chinese vehicles second to ASEAN only.
According to sources, GWM has grown rapidly in Russia in recent years, with its sales soaring year by year in the competition against world leading automakers. In 2012, GWM sold over 24,000 units in Russia, up 24.8 percent year on year, ranking first in exports to Russia among Chinese proprietary brands. With the support of Russia's logistics policy, GWM will further gain an upper hand in the market.
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H 2021-06-10
- Great Wall Pickups Make Entry into the Egyptian Market 2021-04-15
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province 2020-10-21
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development 2020-10-21
- Great Wall Poer Put Four New Vehicle Models on Display at Auto China 2020 2020-09-30
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY 2020-09-21
- Great Wall to Start Pickup, SUV Production in Thailand Next year 2020-06-23
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
- Great Wall Wingle 7EV Makes Its Debut 2019-09-16
- Great Wall Motor's Intelligent Factory to Start Operation 2019-08-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April