CAMC National Tour Show Commences in Guangzhou
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 20, 2013, gathered at Guangzhou Baiyun International Convention Center, more than 300 HD truck users attend “CAMC Hanma Engine and Light-weighted & LNG Truck National Show and Seminar”, indicating the commencement of Hanma engine and light-weighted & NG trucks’ national tour show.
President of Hualing Xingma Automobile (Group) Co., Ltd. (CAMC) Liu Hanru attend the seminar and delivered an important speech. Vice general manager of CAMC Xia Hong addresses welcome speech. Vice general manager of CAMC engine company Wang Xiangzhi and head of R&D elaborate on Hanma engine, transmission, and light-weighted and LNG trucks. Local customers and dealers share their experience in using Hanma engine. The seminar is hosted by vice marketing manager Fang Yi.
Guangzhou is the first station of this national tour show. The whole tour will last tow months, covering ten provinces and municipals such as Guangdong, Fujian, and Zhejiang. 11 trucks including mainstream ones installed with Hanma engine, monocoque light-weighted ones and LNG ones will display during the tour. These trucks are all star products of the year, covering tractors, dumpers, concrete mixing trucks, and crane trucks. The tour show not only promotes Hanma engines, but also light-weighted and LNG HD trucks, reflecting a future trend and direction of Chinese HD truck market.
At the seminar, President Liu Hanru makes analysis on national policies and future trends. He says that the macro control will make economic growth between 7%-8%, which is beneficial to the economic structure of the whole nation and healthy development of industries as well as HD truck users. In future, investment in intercity railways, light railways, and subways will not decrease, which is a fabulous opportunity for HD truck industry.
When it comes to Hanma engine, Liu Hanru says it is developed under the concept of developing the key parts that are hard for most Chinese manufacturers. The reason for CAMC’s sound reputation in the market is not only the support of customers, but also our concept of “providing the best to customers”. This is also why CAMC tackles difficulties and keep making progress.
Liu Hanru also analyzes the future trend for Guangdong and Chinese LNG HD trucks, calling for users to apply environmental friendly products and contributing to our environment.
Outside the venue, engines, transmissions and trucks attract many users and customers.
- CAMC Seals Order for 500 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks at WMC 2021-11-22
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021