CAMC National Tour Show Commences in Guangzhou
www.chinatrucks.com: On August 20, 2013, gathered at Guangzhou Baiyun International Convention Center, more than 300 HD truck users attend “CAMC Hanma Engine and Light-weighted & LNG Truck National Show and Seminar”, indicating the commencement of Hanma engine and light-weighted & NG trucks’ national tour show.
President of Hualing Xingma Automobile (Group) Co., Ltd. (CAMC) Liu Hanru attend the seminar and delivered an important speech. Vice general manager of CAMC Xia Hong addresses welcome speech. Vice general manager of CAMC engine company Wang Xiangzhi and head of R&D elaborate on Hanma engine, transmission, and light-weighted and LNG trucks. Local customers and dealers share their experience in using Hanma engine. The seminar is hosted by vice marketing manager Fang Yi.
Guangzhou is the first station of this national tour show. The whole tour will last tow months, covering ten provinces and municipals such as Guangdong, Fujian, and Zhejiang. 11 trucks including mainstream ones installed with Hanma engine, monocoque light-weighted ones and LNG ones will display during the tour. These trucks are all star products of the year, covering tractors, dumpers, concrete mixing trucks, and crane trucks. The tour show not only promotes Hanma engines, but also light-weighted and LNG HD trucks, reflecting a future trend and direction of Chinese HD truck market.
At the seminar, President Liu Hanru makes analysis on national policies and future trends. He says that the macro control will make economic growth between 7%-8%, which is beneficial to the economic structure of the whole nation and healthy development of industries as well as HD truck users. In future, investment in intercity railways, light railways, and subways will not decrease, which is a fabulous opportunity for HD truck industry.
When it comes to Hanma engine, Liu Hanru says it is developed under the concept of developing the key parts that are hard for most Chinese manufacturers. The reason for CAMC’s sound reputation in the market is not only the support of customers, but also our concept of “providing the best to customers”. This is also why CAMC tackles difficulties and keep making progress.
Liu Hanru also analyzes the future trend for Guangdong and Chinese LNG HD trucks, calling for users to apply environmental friendly products and contributing to our environment.
Outside the venue, engines, transmissions and trucks attract many users and customers.
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April