Yuchai Ranks No. 249 among Top 500 Chinese Enterprises 2013
www.chinatrucks.com: On Aug. 31, 2013, a list of “Top 500 Chinese Enterprises 2013” is released by China Association of Enterprises and China Entrepreneur Association in Kunming, Yunan province. Six Guangxi enterprises are listed (5 enterprises in 2012) and Yuchai Group ranks No. 249.
The six Guangxi enterprises are: Guangxi Construction Engineering Group, Guangxi Investment Group Co., Ltd., Yuchai Group, Guangxi North Bay International Port Group, Guangxi Communications Investment Group Co., Ltd., and Guangxi Non-Ferrous Meals Grolp Yejin Co., Ltd. Their respective business revenues in 2012 are 43.87 billion yuan, 42.329 billion yuan, 41.573 billion yuan, 33.879 billion yuan, 24.378 billion yuan, and 22.964 billion yuan and their ranks are No. 238, No. 245, No. 249, No. 306, No. 420 and No. 443.
In 2012, despite of a downturn of the overall machinery industry, Yuchai, with a market-oriented strategy, strived for a stable market share and business revenue through innovating management on subsidiaries, upgrading product technologies, exploring overseas markets, and developing new growth points. Its leading business—engine achieved a sales volume of 435,000 units, maintaining Yuchai’s leading position by 110,000 units more than the second engine manufacturer. Its market share also increases by 3%.
Yuchai Group, after undergoing a difficult time, actively makes adjustment in product mix, improves management on subsidiaries and upgrades management level to gradually get into a safe and healthy road. In the first half of 2013, Yuchai Group sees a year-on-year growth rate of 2.24%, laying a sound foundation for fulfilling the year’s objective.
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
- The First Batch of Dump Trucks with Yuchai National VI Engines Roll Off the Line 2019-10-08
- Yuchai Ranks the 7th Place in 2019 China Top 100 Auto Parts Suppliers 2019-09-25
- Yuchai and Huawei Sign Strategic Cooperation Deal for a World-class Enterprise 2019-08-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April