Yuchai Ranks No. 249 among Top 500 Chinese Enterprises 2013
www.chinatrucks.com: On Aug. 31, 2013, a list of “Top 500 Chinese Enterprises 2013” is released by China Association of Enterprises and China Entrepreneur Association in Kunming, Yunan province. Six Guangxi enterprises are listed (5 enterprises in 2012) and Yuchai Group ranks No. 249.
The six Guangxi enterprises are: Guangxi Construction Engineering Group, Guangxi Investment Group Co., Ltd., Yuchai Group, Guangxi North Bay International Port Group, Guangxi Communications Investment Group Co., Ltd., and Guangxi Non-Ferrous Meals Grolp Yejin Co., Ltd. Their respective business revenues in 2012 are 43.87 billion yuan, 42.329 billion yuan, 41.573 billion yuan, 33.879 billion yuan, 24.378 billion yuan, and 22.964 billion yuan and their ranks are No. 238, No. 245, No. 249, No. 306, No. 420 and No. 443.
In 2012, despite of a downturn of the overall machinery industry, Yuchai, with a market-oriented strategy, strived for a stable market share and business revenue through innovating management on subsidiaries, upgrading product technologies, exploring overseas markets, and developing new growth points. Its leading business—engine achieved a sales volume of 435,000 units, maintaining Yuchai’s leading position by 110,000 units more than the second engine manufacturer. Its market share also increases by 3%.
Yuchai Group, after undergoing a difficult time, actively makes adjustment in product mix, improves management on subsidiaries and upgrades management level to gradually get into a safe and healthy road. In the first half of 2013, Yuchai Group sees a year-on-year growth rate of 2.24%, laying a sound foundation for fulfilling the year’s objective.
- Yuchai Launches Its Internal Combustion Engine Fueled with Hydrogen 2021-12-24
- LIUGONG Mining Trucks Powered by Yuchai Engines to Be Exported to South America 2021-10-11
- Yuchai’s Exports to ASEAN Countries Saw a Growth of 70% in YTD Sales 2021-09-15
- Yuchai Engines Continue to Strengthen its Presence in Vietnam 2019-12-02
- Yuchai Exported 13L Heavy-duty Engines to Vietnam 2019-12-01
- Yuchai Subsidiary Establishes New Business Enterprise in Vietnam 2019-11-22
- Yuchai National VI Engines Achieve Its Annual Sales Target 2019-11-13
- Yuchai YC6L-powered SHACMAN Port Tractors Delivered in Shanghai 2019-11-06
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- Yuchai Engines Serves at the Grand Celebration for China's 70th Anniversary 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021