China Commercial Vehicles Show 2015 to be More International
www.chinatrucks.com: Crowned as “the Milestone of China Auto Industry” by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) has gained great success in its second edition in 2013. The third edition of CCVS will be grandly held in Wuhan International Expo Center from 12-15 November, 2015. After two years’ preparation, this year’s show features a spectacular event with hot registration. More international commercial vehicle giants actively participate, hoping to expand their Asian market through this most influential commercial vehicle platform. Up to now, good news comes successively. The German state of Lower Saxony will organize several corporations to attend, some high-calibre exhibitors from IAA will make their presence and international companies with their subsidiaries will definitely spare no efforts into next year’s show.
In recent years, the commercial vehicle industry of China has developed rapidly. The Chinese market, like a huge magnet, has attracted the attention of global commercial giants. According to the organizers, the 2014 national macro-economy objective of making progress while ensuring stability will proceed promoting the development of freight market. The continuous promoting of urbanization-building as well as the rapid development of logistics industry has kept the good developing momentum of Chinese commercial vehicles. With the implementation of “One Belt and One Road” policy, the huge trade market along the way will provide great opportunities for the development of Chinese commercial vehicles. Besides, the implementation of “China 5” new standard implies that the emission standard of our country are closer to the international, auto-related industry like the supply of clean energy will also meet a new round of developing chance. Under such background, CCVS, as one of the most authoritative commercial vehicles exhibition, will gather the most top-notch exhibitors showcasing their latest products and stunning brand features.
The CCVS 2013 attracted most main-stream manufacturers such as FAW, Dongfeng, CNHTC, Foton, Shaanxi Automobile Group, JAC, Ankai Bus, Chang’an Automobile Group, SCANIA, IVECO, GAC Hino, SAIC IVECO Hongyan and Jiangling Motors. Parts & Accessories lineup gathered more than a hundred notable enterprises from home and abroad such as JOST, ContiTech, Hyva, BPW, ZF, Guangdong FUWA, Shenzhen Cadro, Shanghai Shenyi, Yinjiang Canvas, Yangzhou Wansheng, GITI Tire, Alcoa, Yangzhou Qionghua, Yantai Future, Double Coin and Triangle. Special purpose vehicles section gathered CIMC, Huachen, Xin Hong Chang, CCTC, CSSG, Conglin, GDH, Wuhan Municipal Construction, Forstriver, Speka and Wuhan Xiaolong. In next year’s show, the exhibition scale will continue to expand, gathering exhibitors ranging from mainstream trucks, special-purpose vehicles and parts enterprises from home and abroad with products ranging from heavy truck, medium truck, light truck, pickup, light passenger, special car, special vehicles and other components and parts. At present, corporations like ContiTech, Continental, Wurth, Ingersoll Rand, SAE-SMB, KUS have already ordered the booths. A series of professional forum and activities covering market, product, client and technology will be held during the show to build a comprehensive and diversified commercial vehicles visiting and trading platform for exhibitors, visitors and buyers. The display of international leading technologies and exchange activities of relevant technological topics will become the highlights. Besides, professional media from South Asia, Middle East countries and other areas have already reached cooperation to promote the exhibition through various channels.
Host by Hubei Provincial People’s Government, Wuhan Municipal People’s Government and CCPIT Auto Sub-Council, China Commercial Vehicles Show 2015 is organized by Hubei Economy and Information Technology Commission, Hanyang Special Purpose Vehicle Institute, Hannover Milano Fairs Shanghai Ltd., Hubei Auto Industry Association, Wuhan New City International Expo Center Co, Ltd., CCPIT Wuhan Sub-council, Administrative Commission of Wuhan Economic & Technological Development Zone, and Beijing Sanda Economic and Technology Center with the strong support of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. The exhibition is expected to attract 600 exhibitors with a display area of 90,000 sqm.
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19 2020-05-07
- IAA 2018: VW Unveils Hydrogen-powered Crafter HyMotion Van Concept 2018-09-27
- IAA 2018: FAWDE Launched Aowei 6DM3 with MAHLE Llaser-welded Steel Piston 2018-09-27
- IAA 2018: Allison Announces Global Launch of 9-speed Transmission 2018-09-27
- IAA 2018: IVECO Delivers LNG-Powered Trucks to Hoyer 2018-09-26
- IAA 2018: SAIC Showcases Battery-electric Maxus EV80 Van Range 2018-09-25
- IAA 2018: FOTON Exhibited AUMAN EST-A 2018-09-25
- IAA 2018: Daimler Affirms Truck and Bus Assembly Plant in Thailand 2018-09-21
- IAA 2018: Hyundai Signs MoU for Rolling out Fuel Cell Electric Trucks 2018-09-21
- IAA 2018: Volvo Trucks Makes Entry into Electromobility Solutions 2018-09-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April