ZX AUTO Won 213 Units Order from China Power Grid’s Tender
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, ZX AUTO won 213 units tender order from State Grid Corporation of China, and has successfully delivered all the vehicles. These 213 units---ZX AUTO TUV46G9 4WD pickups, will be used and contributed to China electric power system construction with their excellent product capability.
GrandTiger TUV is the pickup which built with SUV chassis. The adjustment on the vehicle was executed and implemented by the professional technicians from Aston Martin - Prodrive, which enable GrandTiger excel in trafficability and off-road performance. The sporty instrumental dashboard, integration of the central control system, luxurious SUV seat etc, ensure driver’s ride comfort. Moreover, with the vehicle parameter of 5310×1812×1735mm, outstanding driving stability is assured.
ZX AUTO GrandTigerTUV4G69 4WD is equipped with Berg Warner’s electric four-wheel-drive system, which it is the most mature and stable four-wheel-drive system in the domestic market and is market proven for more than 10 years. Under any road condition, this system with high-low speed 4WD can perform better coordination with the entire vehicle system, and dynamically provide optimal 4WD traction to any needs, which improved vehicle traction and enhanced the body’s stability and comfortability.
- ZXAUTO TerraLord Pickup Officially Enters Gulf Region 2018-04-23
- ZX auto secured pickup order in Saudi Arabia 2015-01-30
- ZX Auto Wins an Order of 550 Grand Tiger TUV Pickups from Iraq 2013-12-26
- Chery may cooperate with ZX to export pickups 2012-03-05
- ZX pickups hold large inventory in Libya 2011-11-30
- ZX Multi-functional Pickup Huwei F1 Releases 2011-03-30
- ZX Huwei F1 Releases in Spring 2011-03-08
- China's ZX Auto Reveals Latest Mexico Production Plans 2009-12-18
- Xishuangbanna:Tour of Honor ZX Auto Visits Borders 2009-12-09
- ZXAUTO Shines on Changchun International Auto Show 2009-08-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April