ZX AUTO Won 213 Units Order from China Power Grid’s Tender
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, ZX AUTO won 213 units tender order from State Grid Corporation of China, and has successfully delivered all the vehicles. These 213 units---ZX AUTO TUV46G9 4WD pickups, will be used and contributed to China electric power system construction with their excellent product capability.
GrandTiger TUV is the pickup which built with SUV chassis. The adjustment on the vehicle was executed and implemented by the professional technicians from Aston Martin - Prodrive, which enable GrandTiger excel in trafficability and off-road performance. The sporty instrumental dashboard, integration of the central control system, luxurious SUV seat etc, ensure driver’s ride comfort. Moreover, with the vehicle parameter of 5310×1812×1735mm, outstanding driving stability is assured.
ZX AUTO GrandTigerTUV4G69 4WD is equipped with Berg Warner’s electric four-wheel-drive system, which it is the most mature and stable four-wheel-drive system in the domestic market and is market proven for more than 10 years. Under any road condition, this system with high-low speed 4WD can perform better coordination with the entire vehicle system, and dynamically provide optimal 4WD traction to any needs, which improved vehicle traction and enhanced the body’s stability and comfortability.
- ZXAUTO TerraLord Pickup Officially Enters Gulf Region 2018-04-23
- ZX auto secured pickup order in Saudi Arabia 2015-01-30
- ZX Auto Wins an Order of 550 Grand Tiger TUV Pickups from Iraq 2013-12-26
- Chery may cooperate with ZX to export pickups 2012-03-05
- ZX pickups hold large inventory in Libya 2011-11-30
- ZX Multi-functional Pickup Huwei F1 Releases 2011-03-30
- ZX Huwei F1 Releases in Spring 2011-03-08
- China's ZX Auto Reveals Latest Mexico Production Plans 2009-12-18
- Xishuangbanna:Tour of Honor ZX Auto Visits Borders 2009-12-09
- ZXAUTO Shines on Changchun International Auto Show 2009-08-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY