Xishuangbanna:Tour of Honor ZX Auto Visits Borders
(chinatrucks.com, Dec.9, 2009)Dedicated to the 60th Anniversary of the founding the of the People's Republic of China, ZX Auto jointly, with CCTV Network, shot the feature documentary entitled, Present Day China Border Defence: Invincible Pass, which in full scale demonstrates New China's establishments in border and coastal defence, and unfurls the devotion and vigilance of the Border Defence Unit soldiers. The complete shooting of the documentary was funded by ZX Auto, and the journey was greatly smoothed out by the Grand Tiger pick-ups and Landmark SUVs provided by ZX Auto. ZX Auto hopes that through such activities, the supreme valor of the border defence soldiers and quality product by ZX Auto can inter-relate and inspire each other, fulfilling ZX Auto's social responsibility and inspiriting its further development.
ZX Auto has, for long, devoted its attention to China's national defence as well as the life of border defence soldiers, and has therefore been involved a series of endeavors to the revealing and honoring of such, including the filming of Long March: Imperishable Spirit, 2006; Journey of Eight Thousand Miles: A Documentary of Tibet's Peaceful Liberation, and the aforementioned feature documentary. In each and every one of the documentaries, there are always the features of ZX Auto vehicles as the shooting utilities, conquering the complexity and hardship of the trip with exceeding performance.
The shooting this time covered 24 border posts, which means endlessly long journeys, extremities of road condition and the vagaries of the weather and therefore had confronted the shooting vehicles with extremely high demand on its performances. Thereby, the Network, at first, couldn't be more prudent in picking out the vehicles and was casting caustic performance requests at the vehicles. Nonetheless, ZX Auto Landmark (Landmark V3, V5) SUV's being cast the important transportation role three years in succession is by virtue of its exceeding performances in safety, drivability and passability as well as its widely celebrated brand image. Whether as the security inspection purpose vehicle during the Beijing Olympic Games, or as the champaign of the mass production model section, China Auto Relay, December, 2008, ZX Auto never fails in impressing its customers and fellow manufacturers of its magnificence and preeminence. The trip to the border posts was no exception, just as the way the crew and Border Defence Unit soldiers put it, “It is amazing to find the resemblance between the vehicle's quality, performance and the valiancy and dedication of the soldiers.
- ZXAUTO TerraLord Pickup Officially Enters Gulf Region 2018-04-23
- ZX auto secured pickup order in Saudi Arabia 2015-01-30
- ZX AUTO Won 213 Units Order from China Power Grid’s Tender 2015-01-29
- ZX Auto Wins an Order of 550 Grand Tiger TUV Pickups from Iraq 2013-12-26
- Chery may cooperate with ZX to export pickups 2012-03-05
- ZX pickups hold large inventory in Libya 2011-11-30
- ZX Multi-functional Pickup Huwei F1 Releases 2011-03-30
- ZX Huwei F1 Releases in Spring 2011-03-08
- China's ZX Auto Reveals Latest Mexico Production Plans 2009-12-18
- ZXAUTO Shines on Changchun International Auto Show 2009-08-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY