ZX Auto Wins an Order of 550 Grand Tiger TUV Pickups from Iraq
www.chinatrucks.com: It is learnt from ZX Auto that it wins another order to export 550 Grand Tiger TUV pickups to Iraq. Thanks to the good reputation in Iraqi market and excellent performance of Grand Tiger TUV, ZX Auto is awarding with larger and larger market share.
Influenced by the global market, the overall export of automobiles in China is slump. By sharp contrast, ZX Auto receives good news in succession: in the first half year, it receives orders totaling 653 units exporting to Libya; in August, it is awarded with orders worth of 2000 units by Venezuelan government; in October, it signs a contract to export 550 Grand Tiger TUV pickups to Iraq. Despite of turbulence in the international market, ZX Auto remains to achieve good growth in overseas markets and holds firmly the leading position relying on its advantageous products and good export strategy.
Grand Tiger TUV pickups will be exported to Iraq again
The export of ZX Auto dates back to 1996. Since then, ZX Auto has been updating records in the past 22 years and placing itself in a leading position among Chinese brands entering international markets. In the history of pickup exports, 2003 is a yielding year for ZX Auto which exported 2000 units and 4000 units in succession, creating a record of the largest amount in a single export. In 2009, ZX Auto once again exports 6000 pickups to Libya, another new record in single export of pickups. The exported models are also upgraded from low-level products to medium-level Grand Tiger G3 and then to high-level Grand Tiger TUV. Currently, ZX Auto has exported to more than 100 countries and regions and set up KD plants in Iran, Jordan and Burma and cooperates with Egypt AUTOMOTIVE GATE by exporting technology.
Grand Tiger TUV uses Prodrive’s exclusive SUV chassis with higher bearing capacity and stable operation. The bearing capacity of Grand Tiger TUV is up to 950kg, much heavier than its same kind (500kg). It is matched with 235 tyre, 200mm from the ground. The excellent all-terrain cross performance is able to handle any complex road conditions, which is also why it is popular in Iraq.
Besides the good performance, another reason for Grand Tiger TUV’s popularity is overseas users’ recognition on ZX Auto service. Grand Tiger TUV launches a BTB service policy synchronizing the standard in Australia. According to the service, if the complete vehicle runs 60,000km in three years, 184 components of 211 will be in the warranty. The quality guarantee rate is 87%.
- ZXAUTO TerraLord Pickup Officially Enters Gulf Region 2018-04-23
- ZX auto secured pickup order in Saudi Arabia 2015-01-30
- ZX AUTO Won 213 Units Order from China Power Grid’s Tender 2015-01-29
- Chery may cooperate with ZX to export pickups 2012-03-05
- ZX pickups hold large inventory in Libya 2011-11-30
- ZX Multi-functional Pickup Huwei F1 Releases 2011-03-30
- ZX Huwei F1 Releases in Spring 2011-03-08
- China's ZX Auto Reveals Latest Mexico Production Plans 2009-12-18
- Xishuangbanna:Tour of Honor ZX Auto Visits Borders 2009-12-09
- ZXAUTO Shines on Changchun International Auto Show 2009-08-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021