ZX Auto Wins an Order of 550 Grand Tiger TUV Pickups from Iraq
www.chinatrucks.com: It is learnt from ZX Auto that it wins another order to export 550 Grand Tiger TUV pickups to Iraq. Thanks to the good reputation in Iraqi market and excellent performance of Grand Tiger TUV, ZX Auto is awarding with larger and larger market share.
Influenced by the global market, the overall export of automobiles in China is slump. By sharp contrast, ZX Auto receives good news in succession: in the first half year, it receives orders totaling 653 units exporting to Libya; in August, it is awarded with orders worth of 2000 units by Venezuelan government; in October, it signs a contract to export 550 Grand Tiger TUV pickups to Iraq. Despite of turbulence in the international market, ZX Auto remains to achieve good growth in overseas markets and holds firmly the leading position relying on its advantageous products and good export strategy.
Grand Tiger TUV pickups will be exported to Iraq again
The export of ZX Auto dates back to 1996. Since then, ZX Auto has been updating records in the past 22 years and placing itself in a leading position among Chinese brands entering international markets. In the history of pickup exports, 2003 is a yielding year for ZX Auto which exported 2000 units and 4000 units in succession, creating a record of the largest amount in a single export. In 2009, ZX Auto once again exports 6000 pickups to Libya, another new record in single export of pickups. The exported models are also upgraded from low-level products to medium-level Grand Tiger G3 and then to high-level Grand Tiger TUV. Currently, ZX Auto has exported to more than 100 countries and regions and set up KD plants in Iran, Jordan and Burma and cooperates with Egypt AUTOMOTIVE GATE by exporting technology.
Grand Tiger TUV uses Prodrive’s exclusive SUV chassis with higher bearing capacity and stable operation. The bearing capacity of Grand Tiger TUV is up to 950kg, much heavier than its same kind (500kg). It is matched with 235 tyre, 200mm from the ground. The excellent all-terrain cross performance is able to handle any complex road conditions, which is also why it is popular in Iraq.
Besides the good performance, another reason for Grand Tiger TUV’s popularity is overseas users’ recognition on ZX Auto service. Grand Tiger TUV launches a BTB service policy synchronizing the standard in Australia. According to the service, if the complete vehicle runs 60,000km in three years, 184 components of 211 will be in the warranty. The quality guarantee rate is 87%.
- ZXAUTO TerraLord Pickup Officially Enters Gulf Region 2018-04-23
- ZX auto secured pickup order in Saudi Arabia 2015-01-30
- ZX AUTO Won 213 Units Order from China Power Grid’s Tender 2015-01-29
- Chery may cooperate with ZX to export pickups 2012-03-05
- ZX pickups hold large inventory in Libya 2011-11-30
- ZX Multi-functional Pickup Huwei F1 Releases 2011-03-30
- ZX Huwei F1 Releases in Spring 2011-03-08
- China's ZX Auto Reveals Latest Mexico Production Plans 2009-12-18
- Xishuangbanna:Tour of Honor ZX Auto Visits Borders 2009-12-09
- ZXAUTO Shines on Changchun International Auto Show 2009-08-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY