Naveco Yuejin Awarded 2016 Two Annual Truck Awards
www.chinatrucks.com: “Linglong Tire”2016 Chinese Truck Annual Truck Award ended in Beijing on November,26,2016. Naveco Yuejin awarded two annual model awards, 2016 Mid-sized Truck Award and 2016 The Most Energy-saving Mid-sized Truck Award, for its superior reliability, excellent quality and supreme energy saving.
The Naveco Yuejin which was awarded 2016 Chinese Truck Annual Mid-sized Truck Award is equipped with SDEC’s the most advanced SC4H National V high-performance diesel engine of SAIC Motor. Its maximum power can be 180 horse power. Yuejin showed its great power output in the speed-adding test with heavy load in Vehicle Testing Field in the west of Dianjiang, Chongqing. The minimum time which other participated trucks can hardly compete with that of Yuejin.
Yuejin often ranks first in safety in domestic light-duty truck industry except its great power, energy-saving and emission-reduction. It first improved its design and led the highest level according to the Driver protection Regulations of European Union ECE29-03. It first equipped its truck with main and subsidiary safety air bag, brought safety concept of car to light-duty truck. Besides,it first used pre-tightening safety belt to guard for the safety of driver to the greatest extent. Moreover, it first adopts the anti-theft technology on engine to provide another safety shield for customers. Meanwhile, Yuejin further guard for the safety of users with a series of safety measures, including road condition test, climate adaptability, collision trial, fatigue test and body design, etc..
- Naveco Obtains an Order of 152 Units from China Post and Fujian Public Security 2017-01-13
- NAVECO Boosts SF to Make Medicine Cold Chain Logistics Network 2016-04-15
- Naveco Wins Praise From Customers 2016-03-18
- NAVECO C500 Launches in Taizhou 2015-09-23
- Naveco Signs the Strategic Cooperative Agreement with An’neng Group 2015-07-02
- Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles: 7785 NAVECO Trucks and 883 SIH Trucks 2015-05-15
- NAVECO products to upgrade in the new year 2015-01-20
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of December 2015-01-08
- NAVECO SOFIM engine show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-15
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of Nov. 2014-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY