Naveco Yuejin Awarded 2016 Two Annual Truck Awards
www.chinatrucks.com: “Linglong Tire”2016 Chinese Truck Annual Truck Award ended in Beijing on November,26,2016. Naveco Yuejin awarded two annual model awards, 2016 Mid-sized Truck Award and 2016 The Most Energy-saving Mid-sized Truck Award, for its superior reliability, excellent quality and supreme energy saving.
The Naveco Yuejin which was awarded 2016 Chinese Truck Annual Mid-sized Truck Award is equipped with SDEC’s the most advanced SC4H National V high-performance diesel engine of SAIC Motor. Its maximum power can be 180 horse power. Yuejin showed its great power output in the speed-adding test with heavy load in Vehicle Testing Field in the west of Dianjiang, Chongqing. The minimum time which other participated trucks can hardly compete with that of Yuejin.
Yuejin often ranks first in safety in domestic light-duty truck industry except its great power, energy-saving and emission-reduction. It first improved its design and led the highest level according to the Driver protection Regulations of European Union ECE29-03. It first equipped its truck with main and subsidiary safety air bag, brought safety concept of car to light-duty truck. Besides,it first used pre-tightening safety belt to guard for the safety of driver to the greatest extent. Moreover, it first adopts the anti-theft technology on engine to provide another safety shield for customers. Meanwhile, Yuejin further guard for the safety of users with a series of safety measures, including road condition test, climate adaptability, collision trial, fatigue test and body design, etc..
- Naveco Obtains an Order of 152 Units from China Post and Fujian Public Security 2017-01-13
- NAVECO Boosts SF to Make Medicine Cold Chain Logistics Network 2016-04-15
- Naveco Wins Praise From Customers 2016-03-18
- NAVECO C500 Launches in Taizhou 2015-09-23
- Naveco Signs the Strategic Cooperative Agreement with An’neng Group 2015-07-02
- Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles: 7785 NAVECO Trucks and 883 SIH Trucks 2015-05-15
- NAVECO products to upgrade in the new year 2015-01-20
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of December 2015-01-08
- NAVECO SOFIM engine show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-15
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of Nov. 2014-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021