Naveco Yuejin Awarded 2016 Two Annual Truck Awards
www.chinatrucks.com: “Linglong Tire”2016 Chinese Truck Annual Truck Award ended in Beijing on November,26,2016. Naveco Yuejin awarded two annual model awards, 2016 Mid-sized Truck Award and 2016 The Most Energy-saving Mid-sized Truck Award, for its superior reliability, excellent quality and supreme energy saving.
The Naveco Yuejin which was awarded 2016 Chinese Truck Annual Mid-sized Truck Award is equipped with SDEC’s the most advanced SC4H National V high-performance diesel engine of SAIC Motor. Its maximum power can be 180 horse power. Yuejin showed its great power output in the speed-adding test with heavy load in Vehicle Testing Field in the west of Dianjiang, Chongqing. The minimum time which other participated trucks can hardly compete with that of Yuejin.
Yuejin often ranks first in safety in domestic light-duty truck industry except its great power, energy-saving and emission-reduction. It first improved its design and led the highest level according to the Driver protection Regulations of European Union ECE29-03. It first equipped its truck with main and subsidiary safety air bag, brought safety concept of car to light-duty truck. Besides,it first used pre-tightening safety belt to guard for the safety of driver to the greatest extent. Moreover, it first adopts the anti-theft technology on engine to provide another safety shield for customers. Meanwhile, Yuejin further guard for the safety of users with a series of safety measures, including road condition test, climate adaptability, collision trial, fatigue test and body design, etc..
- Naveco Obtains an Order of 152 Units from China Post and Fujian Public Security 2017-01-13
- NAVECO Boosts SF to Make Medicine Cold Chain Logistics Network 2016-04-15
- Naveco Wins Praise From Customers 2016-03-18
- NAVECO C500 Launches in Taizhou 2015-09-23
- Naveco Signs the Strategic Cooperative Agreement with An’neng Group 2015-07-02
- Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles: 7785 NAVECO Trucks and 883 SIH Trucks 2015-05-15
- NAVECO products to upgrade in the new year 2015-01-20
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of December 2015-01-08
- NAVECO SOFIM engine show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-15
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of Nov. 2014-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April