CIMC Ruijiang Temperature Controlled Truck Exhibits in Hunan
www.chinatrucks.com: After the CIMC Ruijiang temperature controlled truck exhibition started up in Hunan Province, the CIMC Ruijiang temperature controlled truck attracted great attention from the local cold-chain logistics industry. Great amounts of customers discussed the quality and professional level of cold-chain delivery trucks.
The CIMC Ruijiang temperature controlled truck entered the wholesaling market of agricultural market, large logistics base and many cold stores in this exhibition. It provides the best choice of high quality and famous-brand insurance to customers by infusing new idea, new energy, new standards into the local cold-chain industry.
The Ruijiang temperature controlled truck used the most advanced craftsmanship and technology, making its quality and technology in the leading position in the domestic industry. A series of advantages including its advanced craftsmanship of temperature controlled van, high-end imported refrigeration unit and low fuel consumption, etc. won high affirmation from customers on site. One of the superintendent of logistics enterprise said,“The Ruijiang temperature controlled truck can meet our mind including its professional level and quality as well as the insurance of famous brand. It’s our best choice for the short-distance delivery.”
An intentional order of a dozen of Ruijiang temperature controlled truck has been procured since the startup of the exhibition. This laid good foundation for the following sales in batches.
- Global License Deal Signed Between CIMC And Siemens Digital Industries Software 2021-10-20
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- 30 Units CIMC-Linyu Oil Tank Trucks Exported to Africa for Operation 2021-05-21
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- CIMC-TianDa Participated in International Fire Protection Exposition 2019-11-11
- CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019 2019-11-05
- Hongyan to Cooperate with Ruijiang to Build High-end Special Vehicles 2019-10-28
- 20 Units CIMC Lingyu Oil Tank Trucks Shipped to Southeast Asia for Operation 2019-06-05
- 40 Units CIMC Lingyu Concrete Mixers Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-05-22
- CIMC Unveils New U+Models and Delivers the First Batch to Customers 2019-04-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021