CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019
On November 1st, in Wuhan, the “China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019” was opened, which will last until November 4th inclusively. Among the exhibits there are autonomous trucks, freight transport, special vehicles, new energy vehicles, as well as auto parts.
As a leader in the semi-trailer segment, CIMC officially launched its “second generation semi-trailer” (13m gooseneck fence trailer with 40ft three-axle multifunction gooseneck skeleton) for the first time in the history. China semi-trailer is shifting toward more environmentally friendly and intelligent development.
The other two classic models on display also made a splash and were considered by one customer from Europe as “the best Chinese trailer”. One is the 13.6m curtain-side semi-trailer with the high-gloss powder coating process and light-weight design, specially designed for for the Australian market. Featuring with the wind deflector, sliding roof, and fences on both sides, it allows the trailer to have much lower wind resistance and fuel consumption. A compound wooden floor with strong grip prevents them from slippling and makes vehicle maintenance easier. Seen from the outside, the side curtain looks nice and smooth. The other one is the 13.6m van transport semi trailer. It resembled the US in girders-free load-bearing structure, providing high-strength ultra-thin side panels and thin bamboo floors. This model is favored by industry customers because of its high strength, light weight and large capacity.
The second generation of Chinese semi trailers see no difference in size as those produced by Europe. In Europe, those widely used special vehicles include side curtain trucks and central-axle van trucks. At present, CIMC has launched a global edition series trucks that have passed the rigious testing in North American market. By doing so, Chinese special vehicles makers are growing their confidence when competing with global makers and expand further the impacts of “China made”.
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- 30 Units CIMC-Linyu Oil Tank Trucks Exported to Africa for Operation 2021-05-21
- FAW Jiefang and CIMC Lingyu Collaborate on Special Purpose Vehicles 2020-07-23
- CIMC-TianDa Participated in International Fire Protection Exposition 2019-11-11
- Hongyan to Cooperate with Ruijiang to Build High-end Special Vehicles 2019-10-28
- 20 Units CIMC Lingyu Oil Tank Trucks Shipped to Southeast Asia for Operation 2019-06-05
- 40 Units CIMC Lingyu Concrete Mixers Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-05-22
- CIMC Unveils New U+Models and Delivers the First Batch to Customers 2019-04-24
- Foton Daimler Signs a Sales Contract with CIMC Ruijiang Auto 2019-02-19
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY