Hongyan to Cooperate with Ruijiang to Build High-end Special Vehicles
On October 23, SACI Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Hongyan) and Wuhu CIMC Ruijiang Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Ruijiang) jointly revealed a brand new vehicle Hongyan Ruijiang for special purpose. According to the two companies, they will continue to deepen their cooperation and build vehicles for special purposes for the high-end market.
As a well-renowned brand in the heavy-duty truck market, Hongyan has accumulated rich experience in developing and building engineering vehicles. Ruijiang has already established a solid reputation in the mixer market.
Fully aware of the weaknesses of China’s special vehicle market, Lou Jianping, General Manager of Hongyan, pointed out that Hongyan Ruijiang was to inject new dynamics to China’s special vehicle market.
“We are now working extremely hard to increase the market share of Hongyan Ruijiang to 20%,” said Li Guiping, CEO & president of CIMC.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of 110 Fire Fighting Trucks to Customer 2022-03-03
- SAIC Hongyan’s First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck Rolled off the Line 2022-01-17
- Top Ten Dump Truck Players in November 2021-12-30
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company 2021-12-06
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Ordos 2021-11-23
- Hongyan Launches World’s First 10000-unit Hydrogen Heavy-duty Truck Project 2021-10-14
- Hongyan H6 Displayed at 2021 World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference 2021-09-27
- SAIC Hongyan Delivered 150 Full Electric Trucks to Its Customer 2021-09-03
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- First SAIC Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Assembled in Tanzania 2021-06-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021