Hongyan to Cooperate with Ruijiang to Build High-end Special Vehicles
On October 23, SACI Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Hongyan) and Wuhu CIMC Ruijiang Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Ruijiang) jointly revealed a brand new vehicle Hongyan Ruijiang for special purpose. According to the two companies, they will continue to deepen their cooperation and build vehicles for special purposes for the high-end market.
As a well-renowned brand in the heavy-duty truck market, Hongyan has accumulated rich experience in developing and building engineering vehicles. Ruijiang has already established a solid reputation in the mixer market.
Fully aware of the weaknesses of China’s special vehicle market, Lou Jianping, General Manager of Hongyan, pointed out that Hongyan Ruijiang was to inject new dynamics to China’s special vehicle market.
“We are now working extremely hard to increase the market share of Hongyan Ruijiang to 20%,” said Li Guiping, CEO & president of CIMC.
- 500 Hongyan Firetrucks Were Sent to Kazakhstan 2023-01-16
- Hongyan Genlyon H6 Hydrogen Heavy Trucks Put into Service in Shanghai 2022-12-21
- 406 Hongyan Genlyon Dumpers Were Sold in Russia in the First Nine Months of 2022 2022-12-16
- 410 Units of SAIC Fuel Cell Vehicles Were Put into Commercial Use in Shanghai 2022-08-05
- SACI Hongyan Delivers 160 Electric Trucks to Masteel Group Logistics 2022-07-11
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 150-Ton Electric KINGKAN Mining Trucks in Ordos 2022-06-13
- Hongyan's Fullly Electric Tractors Completed Trial Operation in Chile 2022-05-26
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor 2022-05-13
- HONGYAN GENHOO H6 E-dumper Clears You of Concerns about Driving Range 2022-05-09
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Off Its 150-Ton Wide-body Mining EV 2022-04-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.