Reliable and Strong Dongfeng Cummins Signed Orders of 86
www.chinatrucks.com: Dongfeng Kinland Flagship and ISZ engine promoting event was held in Qinghai to make the new and old customers get together and witness the grand debut of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ13L Kinland large horse power tractor. The ordering turned to be the panic purchase, the Cummins fans passion was hot on the spot.
Kinland Flagship and Kinland Pilot were showed on the both sides of the entry, the attendance had fully interest to consult and experience the trucks on their own. They looked around in the truck and couldn't help hiding their feelings for attraction. Even it was the winter outside, the attendances' passion can't be resisted. Over 200 people were all loyal fans of Cummins.
From the introduction of the two trucks to the professional speech of Dongfeng Cummins ISZ 13L engine, and to the Q&A Award, every attendance joined the parts actively and every participant all showed his deep feeling of Cummins engine. When the staff introduced that Cummins ISZ was a real 13L and had standard configuration of engine brake, the customers all said that they finally waited for the engine with large power. Cummins engine is reliable, fuel-saving and strong power, so that in many Northwest customers' hearts, it is the “money making machine”
Reliable and strong Dongfeng Cummins ISZ13L has greatly established the confidence that the Cummins fans choose it. We believe that the engine must be able to help the users to make more money in 2017.
- Dongfeng Cummins Engines Have Been Active in Qatari Market 2021-11-04
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Improve Its After-sales Service 2021-09-23
- DCEC Joins Hands with Dongkang Chemical to Expand Its Marketing Channels 2021-05-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Further Improves Engines’ Thermal Efficiency to 48% 2021-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins Expects Engine Sales for 2020 to Reach 210,000 Units 2020-12-11
- DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards 2020-07-21
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021