Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion
July 8th, 2021 China -- The (18th) "World Brand Conference" hosted by the World Brand Lab was held in Beijing on June 22. The 2021 "Chinese 500 Most Valuable Brands" list was released. Linglong Tire ranks 113th with a brand value of 59.672 billion yuan, and its brand value has maintained an increase of more than 5 billion yuan for eight consecutive years.
The theme of this year's "World Brand Conference" is " Sustainable Brands Drive Corporate Growth." A joint survey conducted by the World Brand Lab and Superfinance shows that brand value and ESG (environmental, social, and governance) scores are positively correlated, and companies can achieve long-term returns by implementing sustainable development measures.
As a high-quality tire brand, Linglong Tire knows that the value of a brand not only in its commercial value but also in its broad social value. Social value is to give back to consumers, create benefits, train employees, assume social responsibility, etc., that represents the contribution of the enterprise to the whole society, and it is also an important measure to maintain brand recognition.
In 2020, the company will provide consumers with safe and high-quality products through sustainable R&D innovation and quality improvement. While being responsible for the safe travel of consumers, the company will create profits for the company, create benefits for employees, and create value for the society. At the same time, strengthen the R&D of new materials, new technologies, and new formulas, and practice green, energy-saving and sustainable development of the enterprise through constantly exploring of new environmental protection technologies and environmental protection materials.
The implementation of sustainable brand development measures has promoted Linglong to achieve a win-win situation for both economic and social benefits. In 2021, Linglong Tire ranking 12th in the global tire revenue ranking and becoming "the fastest riser".
The "hard" power of the brand is the product, and the "soft" power is the brand power. In the future, Linglong will continue to be attended to the safe travel of consumers, lead the sustainable development of the company, and unite deep and lasting brand strength.
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- JAC Ranks Top 40 in "BrandZ Top 50 Global Brands in China in 2021" List 2021-12-23
- SHACMAN's Brand Value Has Broken the RMB¥35 Billion Mark 2021-06-24
- Foton be Listed on the "Top 100 Brand Value List of Chinese Listed Companies" 2021-05-13
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB 2020-08-07
- Linglong among the List of Asia's 500 Most Influential Brands 2019 2019-08-30
- XCMG Again Took the 1st Place in Construction Machinery Industry 2019-07-19
- Jiefang Increased its Brand Value to 75.629 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-07-02
- Foton Brand Value Exceeds 152 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-07-01
- Linglong Tire’s Brand Value Reached 45.369 Billion RMB in 2019 2019-06-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021