Linglong’s Seventh Domestic Plant to Break Ground in April 2023
On December 31 2022, Shandong Linglong Tire Co. said it had changed the planned location of its seventh domestic facility from Lujiang city to Lu’an city. Initially, Linglong Tyre planned to sign an investment agreement with the government of Lujiang County, Hefei City, Anhui Province in August 2021. However, now the company has changed its plans to move the location to Lu’an, a city about 80km to the north of Luijiang.
With this move, Linglong said it was making a “fine-tuning” adjustment to the project by reducing the scale of radial tires for trucks and buses and adding a waste tire recovery unit. With an investment of 5.1 billion (€698 million) Yuan, the new facility will have an annual output of 14 million sets of high-performance radial tire project.
Production will include 12 million passenger car and light truck radial tyres and 2 million sets of radial truck and bus tyres. This differs from the previous plan to produce 12 million sets of passenger car tyres and 2.6 million sets of truck and bus tyres per year.
Located in the Hi-Tech Industrial Park in Liuan, Anhui Province, the facility will also include a "waste tire recycling" unit with a capacity of processing 30 kilotonnes of end-of-life tyres per annum (ktpa).
Construction of the project is expected to begin in April and the plant is expected to be 'fully completed' by March 2029.
The new plant is part of the company's business strategy, which aims to build seven plants in China and five plants globally by 2030. The new plant is Linglong's seventh domestic plant, with the other six being located in Zhaoyuan, Dezhou, Liuzhou, Jingmen, Changchun and Tongchuan. At the end of last year, the company also started production at its first overseas plant in Zrenjanin.
- Linglong's Brand Value Increased to Nearly 60 Billion 2021-07-08
- Linglong Tire Ushered in New Progress in Uzbekistan Technical Service Project 2020-11-26
- Techking Tires Participate in Selection of “National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-13
- Techking Showcases Its Latest Tire Products at Automechanika Dubai 2022 2022-12-07
- TECHKING Tires Are on Course for Growth in Indonesia 2022-12-02
- TECHKING Tire Performs Beyond Expection at an Indonesian Transportation Fleet 2022-12-01
- TECHKING Opens Its Second Overseas Service Center in West Africa 2022-12-01
- Techking Tires Perform Well in Inner Mongolia on Wide-body Dump Truck 2022-11-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022