Techking Strengthens Partnership with Renowned Underground Copper Mine in Europe
In October 2023, Techking had the privilege of visiting a valued customer operating a renowned underground copper mine in Europe. This long-standing partnership has been built on trust and the exceptional performance of Techking's tire offerings.
This customer has been using Techking's UDG tires, such as 26.5R25 PROLHD, 29.5R29 PROLHD, and 35/65R33 ETDL5 tires on their Load-haul-dump loaders. Techking tires have demonstrated utmost safety and maximized reliability under severe underground mining conditions. The customer was impressed by Techking tires' exceptional performance.
During the visit, Techking utilized the opportunity to gain valuable insights into the latest information and working conditions in European underground mines. Armed with this knowledge, Techking’s R&D team will continue to push the boundaries of tire technology, developing products that meet the evolving needs of the mining industry. This valuable data will not only guide future product development but also ensure that Techking remains at the forefront of tire technology.
The successful on-site inspection at the underground mine highlights Techking's commitment to providing reliable and high-performing tire solutions. By actively engaging with industry partners and continuously seeking to understand the unique challenges of different mining environments, Techking remains dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that drive safety, efficiency, and productivity in the mining industry.
- Techking Participated in Automechanika DUBAI 2023 2023-12-07
- Techking 11R22.5 TKTT Tires Boost Efficiency at Cote D'Ivoire Port 2023-08-08
- Techking 315/80R22.5 TKST VII Tubeless Tire Was Prefered in Pakistan 2023-03-02
- Techking Wins the “Indonesia Star of China Truck Tires” Award 2023-02-24
- Techking Helps Its Cameroon Customer to Optimize Tire TCO 2023-02-17
- SINOTRUK 4S Shop Center in Uganda Grandly Opened 2023-02-03
- Techking Tires Participate in Selection of “National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-13
- Linglong’s Seventh Domestic Plant to Break Ground in April 2023 2023-01-11
- Techking Showcases Its Latest Tire Products at Automechanika Dubai 2022 2022-12-07
- TECHKING Tires Are on Course for Growth in Indonesia 2022-12-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- GWM's POER Pickup Rolls off at Its CKD Factory in Ecuador
- FOTON Motor: NEV Penetration Rate to Exceed 80% by 2050
- SINOTRUK Invests More in Uzbekistan
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022